Warlock lf artist

Hi, I'm leeroydaman, and i am currently working on a new ui. I've spent some time looking at many different UIs, but none were really into my liking....until i saw this one.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...erAzeroth.html
    The only problem is I was looking for a more purple and green ui, so that is where i need an artist. I'm looking for someone to do some kind of demon wings, similar to what this wings over azeroth ui looks like.

Can anyone help me out?
    Normally, I am not one to post, but only read. If I find an interesting topic, you might see me again.

15+ Year Old Account

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Warlock lf artist

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3518/unavngivet.jpg

Less than 5 minutes on Google Images. Try it sometime.

R.I.P. YARG

I did, and i don't like those.

Edit: Let me make this a little more clear. I'm looking for something that doesn't look like metal, a simple flame design, or with a bunch of rocks. I want it to look more demon than anything else.
    Normally, I am not one to post, but only read. If I find an interesting topic, you might see me again.

again, it is still not what i am looking for.
    Just lock the thread if there is going to be this much trouble.

do you have a link for the 2nd to last one you put in?

I like it alot
    Quote Originally Posted by steve
    Crikey! I sure wouldn't want to fight this guy if he came back!

You win troll of the month. Now.. See you in a month.

Im sorry, Im going to have to butt in, whats the name of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jademalo

....hehehe you said butt
    Quote Originally Posted by steve
    Crikey! I sure wouldn't want to fight this guy if he came back!

You win troll of the month. Now.. See you in a month.

Deleted

omg where did find this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroydaman
    again, it is still not what i am looking for.
    Just lock the thread if there is going to be this much trouble.
    Then perhaps google yourself?

15+ Year Old Account

I've worked with people looking for art before. If you can't nail down what you do want you will end up wasting their time. This isn't an insult or an attack at you, its just a simple fact - how an artist thinks and how someone who just wants some art thinks are very different and usually ends in conflict if your requirements aren't detailed.

If you just want a picture of illidan-like bat wings outstretched at 400 pixels high by 1900 across, colored purplish with green runes, but not overpoweringly purple, with or without an inset spot to have your action bars and a center circle large enough for SexyMap, I'm sure someone can help you. (Note the detail)

If you want a leathery demon-wing kind of art for a ui shaped like someone elses ui, you're probably SOL.

Give the general forums a try. I'll leave this one open in case someone trips over it and looks interested, but your chances are slim.

Quote Originally Posted by wintersbane
    do you have a link for the 2nd to last one you put in?

I like it alot
    http://wowmb.net/forums/f23/31839-he...work_build_ui/

Quote Originally Posted by Jademalo
    http://my.curse.com/media/p/426533.aspx

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

I want an UI that has a transperant background spelling out forte suxs, can someone fix that plix :-*
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    I've worked with people looking for art before. If you can't nail down what you do want you will end up wasting their time. This isn't an insult or an attack at you, its just a simple fact - how an artist thinks and how someone who just wants some art thinks are very different and usually ends in conflict if your requirements aren't detailed.

If you just want a picture of illidan-like bat wings outstretched at 400 pixels high by 1900 across, colored purplish with green runes, but not overpoweringly purple, with or without an inset spot to have your action bars and a center circle large enough for SexyMap, I'm sure someone can help you. (Note the detail)

If you want a leathery demon-wing kind of art for a ui shaped like someone elses ui, you're probably SOL.

Give the general forums a try. I'll leave this one open in case someone trips over it and looks interested, but your chances are slim.

http://wowmb.net/forums/f23/31839-he...work_build_ui/
    http://my.curse.com/media/p/426533.aspx

Thanks a ton! =]

thats really nice

15+ Year Old Account

But whats up with the huge portraits?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.