55/0/21 Disc/Shadow for Cataclysm PvP?

I realize talents will change quite a bit with Cataclysm but assuming Silence stays where it has always been, PvP disc priests will have the option of going down Shadow to get Silence as well as getting a mortal strike effect with Mind Blast (supposedly all mortal strike effects between classes will be equal). Disc priests are already the most offensive healer in arenas, with silence and mortal strike a disc/shadow build could be unstoppable.

Re: 55/0/21 Disc/Shadow for Cataclysm PvP?

Way to early to speculate builds. About every class would have an unbelievable synergy with 5+ talent points. POM Frost mages, etc

Wait till cata hits, then we can drool about specs <3

Shadow Priest PVP with reflective shield...

*drools*

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

way too early to speak about builds.

You would lose dmg from searing light though, making disc burst less 'bursty'.Dunno I guess I would take silence (+less fear cd) but it's not like it will be godly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubix
    Way to early to speculate builds. About every class would have an unbelievable synergy with 5+ talent points. POM Frost mages, etc

Wait till cata hits, then we can drool about specs <3
    This.

If you spec 31/30 You only get mastery from 1 Spec, that would be the 1 with most points.

eh the shadow tree is going to be almost unrecognizable

therefore its more than a little early for guessing where certain talents might be within it.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...