10+ Year Old Account

Shaman elemental Question

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...asz&cn=Shamrom

Hullo fellow Shamans

i decided to give my shaman duel spec and went for elemental, if your wondering why not resto answer is I cant heal for squat, So ele i chose.

Now i have followed the basic guides and gearing advice and was wondering if someone can have a look over my armory and see what else i need to add or if it looks good.

I welcome any advice or suggestions as well.
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Re: Shaman elemental Question

Quote Originally Posted by Romire
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...asz&cn=Shamrom

Hullo fellow Shamans

i decided to give my shaman duel spec and went for elemental, if your wondering why not resto answer is I cant heal for squat, So ele i chose.

Now i have followed the basic guides and gearing advice and was wondering if someone can have a look over my armory and see what else i need to add or if it looks good.

I welcome any advice or suggestions as well.
    /sigh

READ THE ELEMENTAL STICKIE.
    Drop mp5 gear, aim for haste/crit - not haste/mp5 or crit/mp5.
    Drop the volatile trinket, Ilvl 232 does not = good.
    Pickup Abyssal Rune.
    Spirit does nothing for shamans. SERIOUSLY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Drop spirit gems dude.
    READ THE ELEMENTAL STICKIE AGAIN.
    +10 stats is shit.
    Don't gem for intellect.
    Hint: Base stats (those that scale with kings, ie Strength, Agi, Stam, Int, Spirit are absolutely shit for us as we don't scale with any of them)
    YUP, READ THE ELEMENTAL STICKIE.
    If you're with a boomkin in 10/25mans, drop the hit gem from the ring. (Even less hit is needed for heroics)
    Use Glyph of Lava or Glyph of Flametongue weapon instead of flameshock
    READ THE ELEMENTAL STICKIE. I seriously don't think you've looked at any guides dude.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Chill dude.. they were just asking for some help.
    But yeah I'd say check out the sticky theres some good info in there for you

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbean
    Chill dude.. they were just asking for some help.
    But yeah I'd say check out the sticky theres some good info in there for you
    I was just making sure that the message was clear
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

lol yeah, though it was a bit harsh, it is the truth. Loads of people ask for help on here, the least the can do is meet people halfway and at least google it for some info.

To OP: Like Yohassakura said, read the stickys first, both from here and EJ if needed, they will tell you everything you need to know. Then if you have more questions ask them.