ret/driud advice

Was just wondering if anyones got any tips for me(ret) or my druid buddy. As of now druid is resto but once were high resil he's gonna go chicken. Any tips appreciated. Thanks

Re: ret/driud advice

Roll harder

Ret druid is a outlast team (assuming your druid is resto)

You should spend all match trying to put out pressure while your druid cyclones the target your not after (generally the one who can peal you since you're easy to control)

pop wings if your druid can get a good CC train and drop a rep on after the last cyclone to get a kill (believe rep/clone on different DR)

Druid can help burst if your taking no damage with moonfire/wrath etc

Dont forget to sacred shield yourself, and to press all 4 of your buttons whenever they light up.

Boomkin/ret sounds like a terrible idea, i'd avoid it, skillcap may be too high for you if your having problems with ret/resto.

thanks fer nice response vendetta. Havn't ever really pvp'd hard, but last time I did in season 5 had no problem breaking 2k so while don't think our skill caps going to be best in the world, I think we both know enough to achieve T2 weps. I was thinking boomkin once I achieve all my pvp gear as my art of war procs and his hots even as boomkin can allow us to heal decently. Even against high burst teams our output of damage would be so great it couldn't be ignored so we shouldn't ever face full pressure. For now he is staying resto and were planning on playing outlast matches. I guess I already know basics and am really just looking for any advanced tips from a ret/druid comp.

It is an outlast game like stated above, but I think your living in the past a little. It is a lot harder to play ret/druid especially ret/boomkin then it was S5. With the numerous class changed and on top of it all the resil changes downing a target without an ms will be much harder

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin