Poll: Do you use totems on every pack?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Shamans, 5man dungeons and totems.

Dropping totems isn't even one normal GCD, the GCD triggered by totems was reduced to .75 secs a while back. I drop them every pack b/c it's part of my class and i never like half-assing things like most people i see in my randoms.

Deleted

Leveling as Resto I only drop mana totem on packs and at boss all four

I don't drop totems on pulls if mobs are not close together but if I can get through a few pulls with out refreshing than sure lol.. also I heal randoms as elemental so I usually drop healing stream so I can dps on pulls
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by jertagadlafrata
    Dropping totems isn't even one normal GCD, the GCD triggered by totems was reduced to .75 secs a while back. I drop them every pack b/c it's part of my class and i never like half-assing things like most people i see in my randoms.
    Actually dropping one totem triggers 1 second GCD and dropping totems via Call of the xxx triggers spell gcd (modified by haste ofc).