Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: shadow trinket choices

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    Please stop spewing bad advice on NIC. It is not as amazing as it is for Affliction Warlocks, but it does beat a large number of trinkets all the way up to the 251/258 level trinkets. It beats Abyssal Rune on any very short, or decently long fight as long as you can roll it for at least 75% of the fight. It might be bad on something like Blood Princes, or Dreamwalker, or Gunship... but to claim it's a bad trinket just proves you don't understand it and aren't using it properly.
    No, it doesn't beat Rune on any fight unless you're at a point where you don't need haste at all (Then you should already have a better trinket) Although you are right that it does beat Rune on any short fight (2-30 sec I presume)
    20% crit on one cast of VT/DP and a full rolling SW:P won't do nearly as much as you think, as Shadow doesn't benefit much from DoT crits.

NiC is an average trinket when used expertly and a sub-par one when not managed well, avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Frmercury
    Makes sense then that I wasn't responding to the OP, but another poster :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Frmercury
    http://shadowpriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=24134

^ Bookmark the BiS list and use it!
    Dono why, but I got a strong feeling that this was ment ot the OP :/

And as I've said before, abyss is better than NiC

Quote Originally Posted by Bol
    NiC is an average trinket when used expertly and a sub-par one when not managed well, avoid.
    Don't avoid it, if you do not have access to clearing Ulduar/ToC weekly and suck with drops, it is a good trinket to get. It is better than the Sundial and the trinkets the OP listed though.

Quote Originally Posted by eErike

And as I've said before, abyss is better than NiC
    Yes, on average, it is 5 PP better, which is a very small dps gain. The difference is close to negligible or not even noticeable, in a fight, with NiC doing at least equal, if not better, with more movement/AR proc is not used to its fullest because it proc'd at the worst of time.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by eErike
    Oh this is just dumb now. Please look at what was quoted in posts and know that the posts were directed responses to what is quoted in them.

Yes, that comment was directed at the OP. None of the other comments I made or replied to in this thread involved the OP at all.

/pulls out hair