Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best EU battle grp?

just wondring what's the best europe battle grp is? with low que time and over 50% win rate?

Re: Best EU battle grp?

you want free gladiator do you?

Nor rly, i want the battlemaster achivements. and atleast some decent player to go arena whit. the server/battle grp im on now is crap, 10-12 min que (as horde) and bit lower then 50% winrate at the day, and 70% winrate at the night but with the long que time it takes ages..

the Cyclone Battlegroup in particular is a PvP-Heavy area and Stormscale is 'the' realm you gotta be in for PvP.

atleast back when TBC started ;x maybe it's all flatten out a bit nowadays.
    Wowhead/Wowwiki /cheer! -- iz k I no spiek moonfare LOL! -- twitter.com/flashieme

10+ Year Old Account

Misery it is very balanced

it is around 50% ration in general,some bgs are better for Ally (WSG) some for horde (IoC) but all in all its 50%

Conviction is a pretty "easy" battlegroup. But i guess there's more. I would advise you to go to the battlegroup forums and check around a little.

If you want some competition go to Cyclone which is the, according to Arenajunkies.com, are the hardest battlegroup.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Flash89
    the Cyclone Battlegroup in particular is a PvP-Heavy area and Stormscale is 'the' realm you gotta be in for PvP.

atleast back when TBC started ;x maybe it's all flatten out a bit nowadays.
    Nope, cyclone is still the pvp heavy battlegroup and stormscale is still the #1 pvp server.

Cyclone seems to be the battle group with the best players. but isnt that a US battle group? :/ is it possible t o transfer from eu server to us?

10+ Year Old Account

btw a very good server is Lightning Blade (not sure which battlegroup), this is due to how smoothly it runs,no LAGS at all XD

Quote Originally Posted by Wexz
    Cyclone seems to be the battle group with the best players. but isnt that a US battle group? :/ is it possible t o transfer from eu server to us?
    EU

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Wexz
    Cyclone is an EU battlegroup.

Cyclone is idd the best, its pretty fucking competitive.

<Insert Troll Picture Here>

Deleted

Recknoning-EU is pretty good for Horde players.
    It has a very high win ratio for Horde, but queue times are like 10-16 minutes. (The battlegroup has more horde players then alliance players).

Having played on Cyclone, Misery and Vindication I can say at least of those 3, Cyclone is far superior, as Alliance I get almost instant queues for Arena and Battleground's all day and into the early hours of the night. Cyclone would be the best option from my personal experience.

Deleted

Ok so Cyclone is nice for PvP, out of which Stormscale is nice for Horde... what about Alliance ? Stormscale's ally population is so low that it's on free transfer, so..

Deleted

Well you could go to Silvermoon... ahahaha. Yes it's a PvE but I think it is or at least used to be the most imbalanced server in the world in terms of Alli vs Horde.

But tbh most of the Cyclone realms are as bad as each other in terms of just /facepalm idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushrøømz
    Ok so Cyclone is nice for PvP, out of which Stormscale is nice for Horde... what about Alliance ? Stormscale's ally population is so low that it's on free transfer, so..
    Ravencrest, I've played Stormreaver, Ravencrest and Stormscale and from my experience it's Ravencrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreezlol
    Recknoning-EU is pretty good for Horde players.
    It has a very high win ratio for Horde, but queue times are like 10-16 minutes. (The battlegroup has more horde players then alliance players).
    I play Reckoning-EU as Alliance. EotS seems to be the only one we can win regularly - everything else is a total nightmare. I highly recommend Reckoning as horde if you want any kind of victory, healing, dispelling, buffing or strategy. There's basically no queue time as alliance though, as everyone rage quits the second we don't instantly win like we used to (because we massively outnumbered the horde right at the start in, for example, AV; and now we can't).

Quote Originally Posted by Gazz
    you want free gladiator do you?
    Wouldn't he be looking for the worst battlegroup then?
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by SK_90
    Ravencrest, I've played Stormreaver, Ravencrest and Stormscale and from my experience it's Ravencrest.
    Thank you.
    Can someone tell how the Alliance/Horde population balance is on Ravencrest ?

Still looking for a well balanced & well populated server on Cyclone to play as Alliance and enjoy PvP. Any advice appreciated !