I need healing advice on trinkits

Hey i just want some information about my druid alt wich im exp as healer & gear choices only thing i need some advice on atm would be wich trinkits to use.
    i got these

http://www.wowhead.com/item=39388
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=42988
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50260

Also here is my armory link.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...iras&cn=Nolram

Yes i know i got the wrong chest equiped =)

Edited

Deleted

Re: I need healing advice on trinkits

Ok so you didn't actually link your armory so I can't give you exact advise but I'll give you a lil bit of help.

First off all 3 trinkets are actually useless :P
    If you have absolutly no chance of upgrading from anywhere else I'd say use 2 and 3... here's why;

2 = the 100 SP is a good source of throughput healing which you need with hots especially at low levels of gear which I will guess you have seeing as you're trinket choice aint the best.

3 = since the nerf it's only an average source of regen but it's enough the haste is also nice as I'm guessing you are a heavily below the haste cap.

If you are severly struggling mana wise I would advise using 1 and 3 but I mean you would want to upgrade all 3 of them because at the end of the day they just are not a good choice of trinkets. PUG TOC 25 and get the solice of the defeated and PUG icc25 first 4 (Easily do'able on most servers) and get the abacus and you're sorted trinket wise.

Potentially you could get the frost badge trinket but I think this is actually a waste of badges (actually I know it is from testing but others would disagree) but depending on what gear / raids are available to you , it might be your best option.

Try running ToC 5 until you get Tears of the Vanquished.

Are u sure the toc5 normal trinkit is better ?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by undenth
    Are u sure the toc5 normal trinkit is better ?
    For a druid it is not better so don't worry about it , it's possibly better then the first trinket but it's a regen trinket rather then a throughput and it's just about as bad as the other 2 , I wouldnt' go out of my way to get it nor would I ever advise anyone too , it's a disc priest / pala trinket and it's extremely useful for them for a druid it's just so/so ... Remember the first stat for a druid is SP and that's the main focus , then haste till haste cap then regen then crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Poldara
    Potentially you could get the frost badge trinket but I think this is actually a waste of badges (actually I know it is from testing but others would disagree) but depending on what gear / raids are available to you , it might be your best option.
    people do agree. in fact you are one of the only people that i've ever seen with that opinion. I agree that the TOC25 and Abacus trinkets are better, however not everybody will have access to those trinkets. I would definitely say that it is top 5 best in slot.

Deleted

See the problem I have with it is the regen part of it just isn't useful , or rather before the buff it definitly wasn't. I haven't personally tested it since the buff as I have much better trinkets now and wouldn't downgrade to it. Outside of 25mans it's probs one of the best on offer but who cannot pug toc 25 or icc 25 first 4 now ? :-\

The SP on it is nice from a throughput point of view but I have a tendency to look at trinkets as a whole. Even the spark of hope allows me more flexability then the badge one. When I was testing it so just scratched it off as a poo trinket :P I could see it being useful for people freshly ding'd but there's better pieces to be getting from badges that you wont replace in a PUG IMO :P

actually a lot of servers are terrible enough that a TOC 25 pug is near impossible. I know for a fact that the server i used to play on in BC, pugging anything past TOC10 man is not going to happen with any chance of success. There is a reason why my guild picked up and changed servers :P

Also, not many guilds run TOC25 on my server any more since all of their progression is in ICC25 at this point. so again access to the trinket in there is limited.

As far as the frost badge trinket goes, the SP buff it received made all the difference. You get more SP with it compared to Solace and a little less mana regen. Depending on your regen situation, it might be mana regen that you dont need anyway so losing a little wont make any difference. Either way, they are about identical when you consider the pros and cons IMO.

As far as Spark of Hope and any other strictly regen trinket goes, i keep it in my bags and haven't use it once since very early TOC. Again it is basically mana regen that I don't need at this point. No point is stacking it any further with a regen trinket.

Deleted

Spose it's based on your raid setup, I know I have to cover slack sometimes which means a bit more spamming and on some of the hardmode fights I've been swapping out abacus for a pure regen based trinket. When we were first attempting lich king using the abacus and solace meant there was some time where I would be out of mana and have nothing to do but wait for innervate to come back up (never really more then 30 seconds or so) , so I swapped in spark of hope and have no issues or anything at all , same on blood queen heroic swapping in the spark there means I can actually just spam rejuv the raid and wg whenever without ever worrying about mana, I'm even in a position where I'm not forced into using innervate. Maybe I'm over stepping my role as a druid but then bosses are falling over and I'm doing a pretty savage job at it ;-) So each to their own in that respect.

I've always been on a pretty high populated server so I guess I'm lucky in that respect our trade chat is constantly spammed with PUG's that go everywhere :P 1 horde pug have 45 attempts on TOTGC 25 and 1 alliance pug too , and 11/12 in icc25 in the same 2 pug's (altho they could hardly be called pug's at this stage) but a lot more have various progress Makes it handy for alts etc...

oh regen heavy fights where you are having trouble, i'd rather swap out idols mid fight than change my trinkets. throw the nax25 trinket on when you are running low, then swap back to your triumph/frost idol after you get your innervate again.

Deleted

hmmz interesting idea , so swap in the naxx 25 idol and then back out again after , I might take a look into this as it would keep the throughput extremely high if it can compensate for the huge amount of regen from the idol Fully buffed with spark I'm sitting on around 1300 so it's never an issue mana wise which I like . Cataclysm will be fun :P