Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: AVR, Blue posts, MMO Report

Quote Originally Posted by Charo
    So you're using 30gb worth of addons, they must all be purely cosmetic then, yeah? They don't give you any information (provided to you via in game API) that you normally wouldn't have had, right? Right?

You people complaining have to follow under two groups:

1) the "thinks he is hardcore player" who is afraid a "casual" will catch up to his gearscore with the help of this addon.
    2) the "i'll use this addon, or any other addon that has combat benefits, but pretend i don't so i look like a wow gaming god" hypocrite.

Jesus. Then you have people claiming the addon doesn't even work right, when it does... grumble grumble grumble...

"Jesus" indeed, I'm not complaining about the addon! I am discussing and haven't even formed an opinion yet. I mean, what the f***, how is my addon memory even clósely related to what this addon does or does not do, did you even read my post? you know what, never mind, I cba to waste my time on you if you don't even know what I'm talking about.
    I just got what Falric is talking about in HoR.
    Men, women and children... None were spared the master's wrath.
    Despair... so delicious...
    Fear... so exhilarating...
    Clearly, he was referring to the cataclysm class previews.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zyndrome
    ITT: People hating on AVR as an excuse for themself being bad at the game.
    Isnt it the exact oposite? why woudl someone bad complain about something that plays for them, the addon sucks for someone who knows what to do and actually wants to play the game in sometime we will have bots playing for us how nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojoez
    If my raid leader or guild master tells me its mandatory to get this addon I'll give him the finger and quit raiding.
    What about if it's just the AVR, but not the AVR-E?

Not trying to start anything, but i don't see why the hate for the basic AVR.
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

15+ Year Old Account

Sounds usefull for progression (world first) raiding, if u can mark where shiz is gonna happen.

Much more easy to master some encounters.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted

I won’t comment on the addon, because I have divided thoughts about it, and I don’t want to contribute to the QQ and flame fest going on already.

But I can’t shut up regarding the Warrior post. I don’t understand why people complain about Warrior tanking. I don’t have any problem with AoE-threat now and I don’t think I’ve ever had problems with AoE-threat at level 80 gameplay.
    I enjoy tanking as a Warrior a lot in the current state, and, frankly, I don’t want to see tanking dumbed (spell?) down – and that goes for all tanking classes in general.

Quote Originally Posted by sgaap
    hah, new nerfs to the already nerfed coh (and wg) incoming, i bet that holy priest wont be compensated for that and for the buffs to hybrids, gj forcing priests to go disc GC.

And AVR: i bet that even with such a mod people will still fail hard on the somewhat harder encounters.
    ?? i dont tnik som1 is forcing priest to change there talent tree,as for now holy priests are same needed as disc but what that have with this addonn?

For others if u dont like it dont use it,its same as gear score addon if u think it will help u use it,if u think its bullshit dont use it and i think it should be end of story

I get the feeling that most people crying about this mod have never used it, and most of those are struggling to kill normal mode bosses.

AVR is fantastic. Absolutely brilliant. We have a scene drawn for HM Sindra that gets everyone's heads in the same place. AVR does not play the game for you. It does not tell you exactly where to stand at all times. It does not draw arrows and circles of where to go for the most part. It visualizes certain information that most people already use(HELLO RANGE CHECK) so instead of reading text off of a window, I can get that information in a more intuitive way, making me an overall better player.

I don't remember this much controversy over addons for Mother in BT, and that was pretty darn similar. In fact, those addons might have been worse given that they gave you an arrow of where to run.

15+ Year Old Account

Great it was just a matter of time till wow got a cheat mode addon , i hope they ban it and ban everyone that keeps using it!

What is the freaking fun of playing a game if you don't play it :S

For the last time: No addon in the world can play the game for you! YOU have to push the buttons! Addons like AVR work entirelly within the confines of the WoW API which is fine and allowed. Cheating is botting/hacking using 3rd party software, which is very bannable and has very little or nothing to do with Lua-scripting.

LOL Nerds thys is a Gam and thys addon is to help you enjoiy it :P if you dont like it shut up!! you dont need to have it is like wyth ICC bost buf QQ omg it gona be soo easy ...NERDS!!!Get a life. I just love thys addon we have to many bad players in the Guild wyth thys meaby they well understand to move from that F#%& Fire

This is really cool...but the game isn`t that hard. Part of a boss mechanic is the "challenge", do we REALLY need to know something like what 10 yrds is, or how far you have to run EXACTLY so you take no damage, instead of a little to make a healer, like me, a little less bored?

Come on...
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

10+ Year Old Account

This is insane add on *tip hat*

When a wild forum troll appears

I don't use AVR or AVRE..

The limitations were enough to seal if for me.. Found it to be more in the way that actually helping me. Most of the time a normal working brain, decent connection and a not so laggy server will do you just as good Thank god for that!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Loretto
    I like this as a "before we pull" tool, something to replace campfires, flares, and people with lucky charms over their heads. But to have it operate during the fight responding to phase transitions and abilities n' such is pretty lame.
    Exactly, I've been waiting for an addon like this for a while to PLAN encounters, this goes a bit far. DBM only yells at you, this holds your hand.
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

Deleted

Proper usage of AVR.

Can't wait till guilds start requiring this.

Least I'll know which guilds to avoid anyways.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by myhv
    Proper usage of AVR.
    *big image*
    is your entire raid stuck in frost tombs?
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

you guys realy need to raid wyth 5 bad players that fail on evry litle thing :0 i have thys Plesure well we clear ICC but it was a real pain thys Addon can help and if i dont like it coz is to easy you can alwais Disable it

Quote Originally Posted by Siton
    Yes, because on top of your advanced rotation you still need help to move?
    What? I'd just mark the 5 and 8 yard range so I can more easily figure where to keep within while bleed kiting warriors to save on cooldowns while building a Damage Advantage over the warrior, or restealth for another opener. I said nothing about using it to control my movements or touch my rotation (Really, rotations with Rogues are easy), I just want it for PvP vs warriors since they are still the only class with a "Deadzone" and Rogue vs Warrior, this is a very valuable weakness to take advantage of.

Also, where did you get "Rotations" from a PvP scenario anyways? Rotations don't really exist in PvP.

This game has just reached a new level of retarded'ness when i am asked to DL this mods just to Avoid other raider's fault. If you fail at using DBM as a main source of guidelines in a raid, you should just quit WOW and play something else (Single player imo so you don't get CARRIED).

To people that are using this mod, you suck big time cause you only know how to ZERG boss standing still and need some MODS to tell u Move LEFT/RIGHT/FOWARD.

IMHO, if you DL this mod or being TOLD to use this mods, you're a full bullet proof BADS. or should i quote "OMG, This GAME IS SO HARD" lolol...