Poll: What class is the simplest to play?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Re: Easiest class to arena as

Quote Originally Posted by macke
    Funny how people say paladins.

They see the screenshots of ret paladins with 4 buttons and think LOL THAT IZ S0 EZ.

Go try and play a ret paladin above 2.2k rating and come back say its ez.

I got around 10 - 15 macros of just support macros for my 3's mates.......

Doing damage isnt hard, but just smashing you're buttons isnt optimal damage, people dont seem to realise that.
    Well, duh. No class is easy to play to t2.

This thread is nothing but a pit of flame imo... Why hasn't it been closed yet ? This is basically same as "What class should I roll ?"

What does this poll even actually mean?

Unless you're specifying spec/role also, how is this question even answerable?

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    Yeah, maybe in 2s which doesn't even matter anymore. Try rolling full hots on 3 people in 3s, and tell me you don't oom in 90 seconds. Resto druids are the most underpowered healer in 3s and 5s right now.
    Seriously ? In 5s I do understand that they are inferior to 2dispellers but that doesn't make them underpowered specially against a Resto Shammy, which in 5s just can't cast ...

3s - NO WAY a resto druid is underpowered, simply no way, get a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by MissFlayed
    IMAO I would not touch a shammy with a 50 foot barge pole =P thats why I shoot them with shiny arrows, but yh, getting globaled by a ele shammy takes alot of skills bro

get your facts right before you back chat k
    2.2k Elem Shammy on 5s here and I can't global ANYONE if they have DECENT (I'm not even saying good gear) gear. Unless your notions of Global extend for more then 1.5 secs to ... let's say 5 secs ? 8 ?

And jesus when do people get to understand that Elems are pure turrets If you play decently you won't get a single shot -.-

I would never say that being a great pvp'er is easy, because it isn't. Surely it's easier playing certain classes and specs. I always keep wondering why people always try to say 'x class is x easy to play' and 'and x class is hard cause i play it and it's hard'. Pvp isn't hard until you hit the magic 2.4/5/6k wall (depending on bg).

The bottomline is; every class is easy to play, and every class is hard to master.

Quote Originally Posted by Furio 1
    Paladins are very easy. I played a holy pala on PTR a bit and it was just retarded easy, sacred shield does all the work for you.
    True Story

Quote Originally Posted by Crashtestdummy
    i dont see how paladin is easy to play, i mean yeah it was easy in season 6 as prot healing(wich i played) but now it seems atleast a little bit harder. i would say druid is the easiest healer to play and priest is the hardest. Warlock, Death knights and Warriors are extremely easy to play aswell. i would say one of the only classes that take skill to play in arena are mage, priest and rogue(at a higher rating).
    I don't play resto shammy for a couple of seasons but try to heal with it... there is no "OH SH*T BUBBLE" no "OH INTERRUPTS DAMM I HAVE TO PUT AURA MASTERY" no "OH HOW WILL I AVOID HUGE DAMAGE ? oh yea sacred shield" and nothing so retarded as "30% less chance to hit O_O" and yet almost all your effective heals are still casts so... yea compared to other healers Pallies are the easiest ones IMO (/discuss holy pala vs Resto druid for 3s and 2s /nodiscuss for 5s since dispell is SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO important )

Quote Originally Posted by Crashtestdummy
    i dont see how paladin is easy to play, i mean yeah it was easy in season 6 as prot healing(wich i played) but now it seems atleast a little bit harder. i would say druid is the easiest healer to play and priest is the hardest. Warlock, Death knights and Warriors are extremely easy to play aswell. i would say one of the only classes that take skill to play in arena are mage, priest and rogue(at a higher rating).
    lolRMP

Quote Originally Posted by Tenik
    Seriously ? In 5s I do understand that they are inferior to 2dispellers but that doesn't make them underpowered specially against a Resto Shammy, which in 5s just can't cast ...

3s - NO WAY a resto druid is underpowered, simply no way, get a good team.
    Or maybe you can learn that fast switching when cyclones are on DRs of your highest DPSer is insta-win in 3s. High burst with no ramp up time, which is pretty much every class right now in wrath, is the bane of a resto druid in 3s.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodcharged
    lolRMP
    While rmp may be a strong (and atm overrated) comp it is definitely a LOT harder to play than most setups
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!