Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Best looking DK set ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumduh
    Because nobody has given any love to the 7.5, I'm just going to assume you've never seen it in all its glory.

Ladies and gents, I give you The Best Looking DK Set.

Although the 277 T0 is A Close Second Place.
    I did give some love to T7

I'd say the starter set...though it comes perilously close to looking like some newer sets. I can't recall which ones they are though... Anywho, Relentless Armor is my favorite though. That set just demands you to be intimidated. Coupled with the Blue Proto and Byrn'Troll... It's a perfect package.

Tier 8 and the blue starter set are the coolest looking. Tier 7 was kind of emo looking, tier 9 was BARELY acceptable, and only if you hide the helm which was awful, and the tier 10 helmet looks like Elton John's favorite sex toy. The rest of the set looks alright once you get out of the nasty purple colors, but I would occasionally turn on the helmet strictly in hopes that it would scare bosses into dropping loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    All you're really going to gain is a slightly higher rank on world of logs, which is fine if that's what you're into. You know what I'm into? AFKing in dalaran while hot bitties swoon around me and my good looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk
    Wotlk sets sucks.
    ya the dk sets in BC were awesome

10+ Year Old Account

I really like the slightly toned-down look (read: not gigantic fucking shoulderplates) of Tier 8, but for the same reason, I think T10 looks incredible. The helm is... dumb, as with most sets, but the rest of it looks great.

T8 was by far the most epic set ever. I just loved every single piece. Now i do like t10 heroic as well its pretty nice. But the helm... Its just horrible imo.

t8.5 set (25 man level) by far simply because its the ulduar set. Which is the greatest raid instance in wotlk atm! yogg +1 <33333333333333

Easily T8

10+ Year Old Account

Am I the only person who actually likes the T10 (excluding 251, purple doesn't suit the armor) helmet?

Seemingly.

Though, I did love t8 (226), it comes close to t10 277 for me

Quote Originally Posted by Darkagial
    blue starter set...
    Not the actual starter one .. but the one you get from the quests there imo

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraxiel
    Am I the only person who actually likes the T10 (excluding 251, purple doesn't suit the armor) helmet?

Seemingly.

Though, I did love t8 (226), it comes close to t10 277 for me
    I love the helmet as well

My favorite would be the starting gear, you know, the one when you first made your DK. With the robe, cowl, and badass shoulders. if that doens't count, then Wrathful, for sure.

T8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    He doesn't want to go to Northrend. He doesn't have coldweather flying.

Tier 10 - but with the horde tier 9 helm for me.

What?
    I like it.

T7.5, and T10.5

t9 no doubt

T8
    I want pandaren females to kick ass. http://archtemplar.deviantart.com/#/d4druh8

imo t8.226 and t10.264 are tied for first. t7.213 looks decent. t9 looks retarded since its the same as the warr/paladin model. ill be keeping my t8.226 and t10.264 in my bank for years to come though.

I like the newest ones Tier10 and Wrathful Gladiator's Dreadplate set. Imo the Helm in T10 isnt bad at all actually its one of the best t10 helms, i mean tak a look at hunter t10 helm or rogue t10 ;D