Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Arena going to die in Cataclysm?

Around 10% of the WoW population play arena compared to the 90% that do BG's lol..

So Blizzard will do changes to make the 90% happy while you other 10% arena people might as well swallow your pride and accept the changes.. your battling a no win situation here 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Caelin
    Surprisingly enough, not everyone does everything in the game just for leet purples.
    Some people like to do arena, and will continue to do so.
    Qft. I don't enjoy arenas but i do like bg's and will continue to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Trematode
    Around 10% of the WoW population play arena compared to the 90% that do BG's lol..

So Blizzard will do changes to make the 90% happy while you other 10% arena people might as well swallow your pride and accept the changes.. your battling a no win situation here 8)

I would like to know what's the percentage of people that actually gets the full set of the latest PvP armor.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by PinkSpider

I would like to know what's the percentage of people that actually gets the full set of the latest PvP armor.
    I would say it's a pretty small number, so koodos to those that get em..

What I don't understand is the people that are QQ'ing about arena die'ing off or getting weapons and gear is too easy now.. Listen if your good at PvP then your still going to get the same shit as you did in arena but in a different route and much quicker then others, if your worried about the average Joe getting a tier 1 pvp weapon because he might give me a run for his money then it just shows your skills are not that good and you need to improve them.. I would imagine the Top Dog Arena PvP'ers right now are not phased by this and will still pwn shit in rated bg's or arena..

Quote Originally Posted by Trematode

So 0% of the population PvE?

10+ Year Old Account

i couldnt care less tbh

btw judging by ur sig ur a mage and U R afraid of rated bgs being easy mode ? i meen atleast have some decency to come up with some decent shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    So 0% of the population PvE?
    So you don't have a brain? Anyone with one knows exactly what he meant.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.