Should my dps be higher?

Hey i hardly write posts but somehow i think this is the right place to get some help.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/g...ses&boss=36626

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/g...?s=3829&e=4041

Fester + saurfaung

I have a feeling my dps isnt as high as it could be. This raid was with the 15 % buff, i see 10 man raids where ppl do 12k+ dps.

Im not a thoerycrafter, i learn by doing. Is there something i could improve on? Any help is appriciated.

Ill reply if u ask for any other info.

I usually pop indestructable pot > army > orc racial (im lousy with names > rotation > once bloodlust is up i pop gargoyle.
    I usually learn fights fast and try to improve on every go, better runpath etc

Can someone notice anything wrong (raidsetup maybe?) or is everything where it supposed to be with my gear.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tland&cn=adrii

cheers

Re: Should my dps be higher?

Your WAAAYYYYYY over hit cap but im guessing picking up 277 polar bear bracers didnt help.

10+ Year Old Account

Try using unholy with frost subspec. Its proven to be better even without a proc based weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

hmm i tried that spec but on a dummy i went down in dps, maybe i was doing something wrong. I think my haste is just too low, since i have more arp i play with
    the blood subspec.

About the hit i thought there was a spellhitcap which was above the normal whitehitcap. So i didnt mind the bracers, specially since they were 2 tier upgrade.

So what happens when i have too much hit?

And could someone pls find a equally geared dk, i dont have the right mojo to find that

cheers

I hade the same prob b4, just watched some dk movies and it got alot better(healer main).

If dk gets more i
    might reroll. •_•
    "Two things are infinte: the universe and human stupidity; and im not sure about the universe"

im kinda confused about your answer S. What was your problem before? and what videos did u watch? i dont really get this.

i dont want you confusing me with a noob, im not. I just wanted to reach out to the dks that know the theory etc. Should i dps higher in my current gear.

I know dks do the same dps in 10 man, but ive checked the armory on those and many of them have shadowmourne.

I follow the rotation to perfection pretty much, i know why i do it and how it works. Im just wondering if i am missing something. I do top meters pretty much whatever i do on the server.

BUT that doesnt take away the question about my personal performance.

If u could clarify your answer i would be very happy thx