quick raid question

I've looked at wow-heroes.com and it says my gear is ready to heal icc 10 man. The question I have is how much should I believe that site? I've gotten geared up pretty well in the 2 weeks since I've hit 80 but I'm not sure I'm ready for that. Just looking for advice on what raids I should start focusing on.

Here's my armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ther&cn=Krigar

10+ Year Old Account

Re: quick raid question

Quote Originally Posted by lespaul5895
    I've looked at wow-heroes.com and it says my gear is ready to heal icc 10 man. The question I have is how much should I believe that site? I've gotten geared up pretty well in the 2 weeks since I've hit 80 but I'm not sure I'm ready for that. Just looking for advice on what raids I should start focusing on.

Here's my armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ther&cn=Krigar
    you could probably raid heal toc 10 if you're an average player, icc 10 if you're really good. I'm not sure how much mp5 your second trinket works out to be, but you may be finding yourself short on mana in icc or other fights. I wouldn't base your "readiness" on wow-heroes...its just a glorified gearscore calculator. Go on whether or not you personally feel like you can keep a tank or raid alive. if a raid goes smoothly with you healing, you know you're doing well

I would say at least try and get 4set, so you can socket for more haste. Below 800 is just too slow and you'll either get carried and be overshadowed by the other healer/healers because of their ability to heal faster or you'll just spam LHW. If you're pro you could do it for sure, but at least chain VoAs and do your daily dungeons to get frost/triumph. Heck get carried through a 25m, you will be less of a burden(no offense) and will get gear a bit faster.
    "This one time, I died and lost all my lifes in Mario. It's not fair because I should be able to save the princess too." -Offhand

I've been running tons of heroes, healed all of them but occ and hor. I'm slowly building the t9 set up but it's taking some time to finish up. Today I ran 25 man vault and now that I know the fight I'll be able to do that on a weekly basis so there's a chance at t10 there, and I'm assuming I should buy t10 first with my frost from heroes?

Probably not unless the other healers in there are good enough to carry you. I'm not saying you are bad or anything, but you are pretty well undergeared for ICC.

I've been working on some more gear for this guy, trying to make a list of needs. I've managed to get his haste to 675, and gotten a few other upgrades. My main issue now is lack of obtainable gear that's got haste upgrades. I'm getting my t9 badge chest next and I can't for the life of me figure out where I can get the other 115 haste to get to 800 from. I'm not opposed to doing toc I just rarely see it run anymore on my server. Sorry if this sounds whiny just trying to figure this out. Also working on t10 as I get the badges from frost but that's a looooooooong process

oh yeah, also working on getting the legs from H POS off Krick....just haven't dropped yet.

If you feel confident in your ability, you can do it.
    If I were you, I would get the T9 chest/legs, or crafted chest, and the crafted bracer.
    Otherwise, the first 4 fights are cake anyway, so you could at least get those with some skill.
    I say give it a try, best of luck to you.

work on mana regen not haste