What herbs / leathers sell on the AH?

Hey I've been playing the AH for awhile and just sticking to ore since I know what type of ore sells and stuff. I need to start increasing my income so I'm going to start doing herbs and leather as well. I've tried a few herbs in the past with no luck and ended up vendoring them, so my question is what herbs and leathers typically* sell every day?

(*I know every server is different, but usually there are core items that sell all the time.)

Also - I wasn't exactly sure where to post this. I narrowed it to either here or general, but playing the AH is like a profession. Some people are good at it, and others aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

For herbs, the ones used in flasks sell the best, especially Lichbloom. Goldglover can sometimes be in short supply on my server as well. Icethorn seems relatively cheap for some reason. Prices vary severly with current supply. Sometimes there are few stacks and you can get 40G/per, sometimes the AH is full and prices drop from 12-15G stack. Lichbloom seems to generally stay above 20G/stack.

These prices are probably server sensitive though, so check yours first.

Alright thanks for the reply. I bought most of the herbs on my AH though, so I'll see what sells and what doesn't by tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

On EmeraldDream-EU all northrend herbs are 12-20g per stack except lichbloom which stay on 40-50g per stack

Quote Originally Posted by holyfist View Post
    On EmeraldDream-EU all northrend herbs are 12-20g per stack except lichbloom which stay on 40-50g per stack
    Same over here on Arathor EU.

lichbloom is good on EU-Eonar 2. i think this is basically because they are used for 3/4 flasks.

well on my server lightninghoof-us icethorns are generally 20g a stack goldclovers 15g-20g a stack while lichblooms are always 40g and up just becasue of how rare the herb node is to come along. frost lotus is good to sell too for 20g+ per lotus. other than that its very good for makin money if ur consistent with monitoring the AH