hello pvp question

hello i play disc priest with a mage he play arcane atm but we dont meet any same combos i wonder if its wrong setup to play ?

Re: hello pvp question

tell him to spec frost.

I don't really understand your question. Are you asking if Disc/Arcane is a good comp?

The short answer is yes. While most mages go frost for added survivability and CC, there are some high rated arcane mages. And the disc priest is one of the best partners for both frost and arcane mages.

i mean disc/arcane, hehe sorry i told him to go frost but he dont like it coz he have better dps in arcane, but i think frost to coz he run out of mana when he goes arcane maybe better with frost for higher rating now its like cc healer and we both like nuke the other dps fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    I don't really understand your question. Are you asking if Disc/Arcane is a good comp?

The short answer is yes. While most mages go frost for added survivability and CC, there are some high rated arcane mages. And the disc priest is one of the best partners for both frost and arcane mages.
    No, its not actually

The only good arcane/disc are super duper awesome would you say arcane in rmp is good? god no it would get rick rolled but with Abnis case and his partners its terrib

Frost/disc gololehehe

hmm is it any idea to go shadow for more nuke to we get higher rating or stay as disc ?

I think you're a lost case :

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Arcane mage /Disc priest works.
    Its fine.
    Practice and you will get better!