10+ Year Old Account

Gold Sellers and you

I just want to know what your methods of getting rid of gold spammers and sellers, whether they be making a website name in SW or them whispering you in poor english it doesn't matter.
    Aren't i already a reincarnated Lich King minion? Lich King: HAHAHA I delight in the irony!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../eladox/simple

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Gold Sellers and you

Got one on my server named Rennie(something..), I found out that every Goldseller that whispers me, is that Rennie.. so I just ask her how her/him how he/she got such an awesome job as goldseller..
    Haven't heard anything from a goldseller since 3/4 weeks.. guess they don't like it when you spam them..
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^

Totally off topic, but first poster, I must say I just love Code Geass. Such an awesome anime. That needed to be said.

When it comes to gold sellers, I usually just write their names down in my death note. Or /ignore. Whichever I'm more in the mood for!
    "There is a fly in the ointment. Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak!" - Saul Silver

I usually say I'll buy from them if they respond to me within the next few seconds, them put them on ignore.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Noldi
    Totally off topic, but first poster, I must say I just love Code Geass. Such an awesome anime. That needed to be said.

When it comes to gold sellers, I usually just write their names down in my death note. Or /ignore. Whichever I'm more in the mood for!
    What a coincidence, just finished Death Note yesterday

Another Tip: Get the addon, Badboy.
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^

I just spam them back hard core. Thats why I love prat, it lets me instantly retype what i just wrote after I hit enter by smacking the up arrow..you can send a "F#CK YOU" message about 2 times a second. I do that untill that player is ignoring me or logs off, they usually just log off. Also I just got this a min ago lol "W From] [Blizzarid]: Dear players,your account is complaints by other players, please visit account information site validate your information,or else will stop using your account's rights in one hour.warcraft account information site: [http://www.obviousphishsitehere.com]

The english, it burns my eyes.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"