new version of rawr issue

I just downloaded the most recent version of rawr and for some reason when I click on a slot to change out an item for an upgrade to sim I'm only given items that are of descending ilvl but never ascending. I'm trying to discern if there is a new option I need to click on or what but this seems entirely broken as I can't map out upgrades on my character at all.

Example: I'm wearing ilvl 251 bracers and there is nothing I can select to swap it out with that is above ilvl 232.

I'm currently update the itemcache to see if that helps but I can't find or think of anything else that would be the problem.

Re: new version of rawr issue

Try checking your item filters to see if higher level things aren't turned on.

nope checked it out and everything looks fine.

i did notice this on the rawr's site though:

"TankDK totally breaks 2.3.17 so that it doesn't work with any other characters either"

maybe this is the issue but i don't know, anyone else having a similar problem?

Deleted

Please post this as an issue at http://rawr.codeplex.com/workitem/list/basic and not here. The Rawr developers can help and fix problems if you post there. Posting here won't get you much help as this is NOT Rawr support forum.

Locking off topic thread.