Feral Tank - Suggestions

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...g%C3%AFesmalls

Ok, I have no idea where to go from here.

I am upgrading to the vendor cloak tomorrow, so that is done and out.
    I am hoping that tomorrow's VoA either drops some T10 Feral stuff.
    I have NO idea what to do with my bracers, but I could replace them with the Wrathful bracers, and I think my threat and survivability would go up(Even though its PvP)

My guild asked me to start MTing the 2nd 25 run, so I need some major help.

And no, I will not upgrade those stamina gems until I upgrade the armor itself.. I feel like its useless to shove 150g gems in there :P

Re: Feral Tank - Suggestions

You're way over hit cap (7% with a draenei in the group), for what you can get, grab the crafted toc 245 bracers.

Whats your Character name please? I can not get on the official forums at work and have to use the wow-heroes site

15+ Year Old Account

Change your bracers to the crafted 245 ones or to the Wrathful ones. Your choice tbh.

CHANGE the Brewfest trinket with Glyph of Indomitability ASAP. That trinket sucks, I die a little every time I see someone with it. No you don't need that stamina, Yes you DO need that armor.

Also, get the crafted 264 boots. You're gonna need a lot more expertise to generate a decent TPS. You can afford to drop some hit, you're way over the cap (263 without a Draenei, 235 with one).

Don't use the 275hp enchant on your chest. Either 10 stats, or if you want HP that bad, use the 18sta armor kit. It nets you more than 275. Also, armor or agility on your cloak. You're an engineer, so you should have a good agility enchant there iirc.

Last: your Idol is sub-par. The one form Conquest Emblems is better for tanking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Richmond
    Whats your Character name please? I can not get on the official forums at work and have to use the wow-heroes site
    My character's name is Biggïesmalls on Misha US.

Quote Originally Posted by Arel
    Change your bracers to the crafted 245 ones or to the Wrathful ones. Your choice tbh.

CHANGE the Brewfest trinket with Glyph of Indomitability ASAP. That trinket sucks, I die a little every time I see someone with it. No you don't need that stamina, Yes you DO need that armor.

Also, get the crafted 264 boots. You're gonna need a lot more expertise to generate a decent TPS. You can afford to drop some hit, you're way over the cap (263 without a Draenei, 235 with one).

Don't use the 275hp enchant on your chest. Either 10 stats, or if you want HP that bad, use the 18sta armor kit. It nets you more than 275. Also, armor or agility on your cloak. You're an engineer, so you should have a good agility enchant there iirc.

Last: your Idol is sub-par. The one form Conquest Emblems is better for tanking.
    Thank you I'll get right on everything you just said. 264 crafted boots might take longer though :P

Thanks for the name

Basically what Arel said tbf.

To add to that
    - Get the Ilvl 245 Ring form EoT vendor, its cheap and a fairly big upgrade to your traitor king one
    - Enchant your cloak, i'd personally go with 22 Agility over the armor one
    - Your pants are not actually that bad for the moment. I'd stick a 30 Stam and a 10 Agility / 15 Stam in them for the socket bonus, enabling you to change your nightmare tear in your belt to a 30 Stam

Look at getting your Shoulders as your first piece of tier followed by your head piece, as these two do not fall from VoA. Keep an eye on the AH for the BoE chest piece which is imense.

Craft the Ilvl 245 bracers, you already have too many PvP pieces. Delete your direbrew trinket and obtain the EoT armor one and get your crafted ICC boots if you can afford it (i wouldn't use your own EoF on them as the tier pieces will bank you alot more). To buy the boots on my server would cost you about 5k, were as 5 Primordial Saronite would cost me about 3k at the moment, think about buying the raw mats and getting them crafted, you'll save yourself some gold

This is your wish list: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=20751314

The Trinkets are your choice, you might want to get high stamina trinket if your guild is doing Lich King.

Trinket list:
    Corroded Skeleton Key
    Satrina's Impeding Scarab (245)/Satrina's Impeding Scarab (258) (Horde(245)/Horde(258))
    Glyph of Indomitability
    Sindragosa's Flawless Fang
    The Black Heart
    Unidentifiable Organ

Like I have Black Heart, Corroded Skeleton Key, and Glyph of Indomitability.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Auroro
    wrong neck for max surv gear set. you should've one max surv and one max threat gear set. and you should not mix them.

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria
    wrong neck for max surv gear set. you should've one max surv and one max threat gear set. and you should not mix them.
    I think you should have threat under control along with surv. That set does that, if you think the other way good luck with getting so many gears for only a few fight. I just want a set that is build for surv and threat at the same time.

Having the Trinket choices is easier then having two different set for surv and threat. Just having one set of gear with couple minor changes would be better.

Like I can change http://www.wowhead.com/profile=20751314 into a polar set: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=21284517.

I only change about 5 items, and the trinkets should be stamina since it is a frost magic fight against Sindragosa.

You don't really need to use the whole FR set for Sindragosa. I usually just use the belt. Keeping Ik's chest would allow you to use a much better tanking weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezee
    You don't really need to use the whole FR set for Sindragosa. I usually just use the belt. Keeping Ik's chest would allow you to use a much better tanking weapon.
    With the whole FR set I can one tank her and the off tank can go DPS.

My guild like that more than tank swap because they keep destroying the ice tomb too fast for the tank to drop their stack.

My guild like that more than tank swap because they keep destroying the ice tomb too fast for the tank to drop their stack.
    Good luck with that strat on heroic. After 4-5 stacks of each debuff her frost breath or explosion will kill you regardless of how much FR you're using.

Dude you wont get her down with that tactic

Quote Originally Posted by eoopo
    Dude you wont get her down with that tactic
    I did.

I am 11/12 in ICC. I been able to get the LK down to 35% health, that was at 10% buff. My guild disband because some people was not coming on for raid night, even if they sign up. (Here is my armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-a...o&gn=Salvation, you can take a look at my achievements in ICC)

I am slowing rebuilding the guild and we are at 10/12, Sindragosa been at 9% health before some people in the raid do a stupid move, like not moving out of the explosion fast enough, I move faster than they are.

Unless you are talking about hard mode, the guild is not there yet, only thing they did hard mode is the boat fight which is a joke. I know that we will have to change the tactic in hard mode however the other tank will need to have some FR.

Cheezee you do know that her frost breath can be remove when you change form and you should shift out every time she go up in the air. Frost Breath cast under 35% HP no longer has a snare component and there are no longer diminishing returns on Taunt effects, however if you do not remove it before then you will be slow as hell.

Those who think FR does not work it does work, you just have not try it.

Those who think FR does not work it does work, you just have not try it.
    I can vouch for you there mate, i too have used the 3 FR pieces with 30 stam gems in every slot and the fight felt alot smoother. Although i cant see how its possible with 1 tank? Even with great dps that last 35% takes a good few minutes meaning you'll have loads of the stacks of that debuff...

I'll have to get some more accurate figures but my FR set was resisting about 8k worth of frost damage from each attack. Which especially on that fight is worth the small threat / dodge that you lose when you switch the pieces out.

however the other tank will need to have some FR.
    maybe 25's, but not 10man.. it helps but if one tank doesn't have it, it won't make much of a difference especially because it's a bitch for any tank other than a bear to incorporate a FR set