Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: I was just a victem of the best gank ever xD

I have a warlock on a PvP realm that I used to do some PvP on a little while back (during Furious season). But my gear was so bad. My chest was the Frostwoven thingy with like 163 stam and 3 sockets. So I had about 22k health and 500 resilience. Awful indeed.

Anyhow I as doing some of the Sons of Hodir dailies and this ret paly in either Deadly or Hateful gear dropped out the sky and started trying to pound on me. Managed to force him to use both Lay on Hands and the 12 sec immunity shield (not got a paly so can never remember the name) before he finally beat me.

Didn't get corpse camped that day /flex
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    Vendor turns around, "Yes, can I hel-"
    Worgen female, "OMFG IMMA SELL YOU SOME AWSUM SHIT."
    Vendor looks thoroughly confused, "Ma'am I'll gladly buy it if you just cal-"
    Worgen female headbutts the vendor, dumps her backpack on him, robs him, and merrily hop-skips away.

It's kinda hard leveling an Alli toon on Thaurissan. 7:1 ratio in favour of the Horde. While leveling my Shaman in Borean I was doing the quests around Coldara. Every so often (within around 30 seconds of me ressing) a Warlock would come flying out of the sky and begin to rape me, over and over and over. After 5 or so times of this I got bored, and hopped onto my Rogue.

Worm-holed over to Borean, flew over to Coldara, and sure enough, I saw the same Lock looking for lowbies to gank. So, I flew upto him, /waved, he /waved back and then flew up high. I followed him up and he /lolled me. Flew right up next to him, and hit Killing Spree. Fired off my rocket gloves and boom, he was dead. He fell down, not releasing until I was about 30 feet from the ground and hit my parachute. For the next 20 minutes I took utter delight in camping his arse. Eventually a Mage from the same guild came to his rescue and started up a port. The dumbass ressed when the Mage was only 3 seconds into the port and stood right next him. I had NO option but to hit Garrote on the Mage and BF + KS them both. My most satisfying encounter in World PvP ever.

Dear Blizz. Please put Crumpets into the game.

I'll never forget ages ago when we were doing Achindoun heroics, me and my guild party were near the summoning stone, when we saw a bunch of allies around there aswell, we had an idea that 4 of us would wait around the little bits of ruins and branches in the middle and one would turn on his pvp and lure them, so we did, they all attacked my mate, then we rushed in and raped em all, one of the funniest times ever being on vent and laughing about it, good old days

I didnt realise I'd flown over the edge of WG (thus flagging myself) on my way to ICC (was chatting in gchat and took something of a curvy flightpath!).

So, I arrive, land and proceed to change spec back to tank.

Whilst stood there with my DPS torusers round my ankles I get flattened by an Alliance raid on it's way into ICC. They didn't even break stride to kill me, they just kind of rolled over me on their way in *sob*

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn
    I'm currently collecting arena masters for achievement:

I was looting chest when I get sapped, so I go "oh look a rogue" as a ret pally in full relentless...
    then I see 5 boomkins pop up all around me, rogue stuns, & starfirex5

=/

needless to say I got one-shot
    Multiple shots =/= one shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

I just wait for ppl to try gank me and find out they can't the hard way. 8)
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Quote Originally Posted by Fuger

You telling me that compass I had actually did something? I thought it just turned you around...
    The turning-around part used to reset your falling damage, so if you used it close to the ground while falling you wouldn't take any. However it was fixed to have a cast time in a recent patch.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

I was sitting in caverns of time during the orphan week thing. I was flagged for pvp waiting for someone to attack me, and seeing how i am one of the best geared ret pallys on the server i thought i could take on anyone who wants to attack me. Well i see a blood elf rogue running down the ramp and target me. I think to myself, Blow every man for himself when he stuns me, stun him and pop wings and nuke.
    Well when he got to me he poped all his CD's and killed me in it seemed like 1 global cooldown. Didnt even have time to bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessxpersists
    So we had just stomped the horde in WG like always. Me and 2 others flew over to the horde camp and were just flying around waiting for someone to run out of the camp so we could melt them. So an orc DK runs out we land kill him and turn around to find that about 7 or 8 hordies including 2 DK's both with army out waiting for us to turn around and see them. And yeah needless to say we got raped.

Kind of random I know but it got me wondering about what kinds of humiliating stories others might have so please share your experiences of pwning others and getting pwned yourself.
    How I love it when alliance gankers get owned.

Technically not a gank because I wasn't killed, but I enjoyed it none the less.

Was farming WG on my miner when I spied a rare and beloved Titanium Node. As I approached I noticed an Ally (I'm Horde) hovering about 50 yards in the air some distance away. Thinking he had just parked himself there, as I often do, I paid him no mind. Landed near the node and on the fist swing of my pick I found myself encased in ice...hunter freezing trap fml. He came down, saluted me, took the titanium, laughed at me and left.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice
    I just wait for ppl to try gank me and find out they can't the hard way. 8)
    Resto druid or paladin?
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Datachi
    It's kinda hard leveling an Alli toon on Thaurissan. 7:1 ratio in favour of the Horde. While leveling my Shaman in Borean I was doing the quests around Coldara. Every so often (within around 30 seconds of me ressing) a Warlock would come flying out of the sky and begin to rape me, over and over and over. After 5 or so times of this I got bored, and hopped onto my Rogue.

Worm-holed over to Borean, flew over to Coldara, and sure enough, I saw the same Lock looking for lowbies to gank. So, I flew upto him, /waved, he /waved back and then flew up high. I followed him up and he /lolled me. Flew right up next to him, and hit Killing Spree. Fired off my rocket gloves and boom, he was dead. He fell down, not releasing until I was about 30 feet from the ground and hit my parachute. For the next 20 minutes I took utter delight in camping his arse. Eventually a Mage from the same guild came to his rescue and started up a port. The dumbass ressed when the Mage was only 3 seconds into the port and stood right next him. I had NO option but to hit Garrote on the Mage and BF + KS them both. My most satisfying encounter in World PvP ever.
    This reminds me... I love you Cranius.

10+ Year Old Account

Leveling my paladin about 2 and a half years ago, doing that quest in EPL to collect termites. Anyway, i was off school that day and my dad was home watching me play wow as he was interested. Saw me collecting termites, then a lvl 56 undead warr charges at me from nowhere. I was level 54. Thank god i was leveling as prot or i woulda lost, but i remember holy shielding to save my life and kicking his ass back to the graveyard. Did this twice then him + a lvl 55 friend did it AGAIN when i was on half hp half mana, and fighting a random mob. Again, kicked their asses.

Felt good beating 2 people higher than me leveling as "the dumb spec" with 30 sec seals 1 judgement What made it better was that i was 13 and my dad had been trying to figure out why i liked this game so much, and after i killed the duo he said "Wow, that was pretty impressive, i see why you enjoy it now" Being 13 and rarely seeing my dad made that made my day ;D

tl;dr - retarded undead, more retarded pally kicks their asses time and time again, ending with some respect.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Mpidis
    Where you there?

Quote Originally Posted by Skals
    I've got one. T'is one was a long time ago on my feral druid, who was at that time around like level 56. He had all possible BOA items and did instances alot so that gave him an advantage over most players...
    Hate to break it to you, but along time ago was when epics were actually hard to acquire and BoAs weren't even thought of yet

Myself and some guildies are doing some random BGs after raid. In between we are dueling outside of Org. and all of a sudden after one of the duels, a night elf rogue comes out of vanish, sprinting, and does the night elf front flip, and one shots the guildie who lost the duel, then vanishes again.

We ended up setting him up so that I macro'd my Blood Rage and Intercept to stun him and put a bleed on him so he could not vanish. We killed him the next time he tried it.

"Ulduar raid tonight? Sure, but gimme a moment, there's this level 60 Orc warrior outside Stormwind who looks like a free kill -"

And that's about as far as I got before twenty or more max level rogues unstealthed and attacked. Remember, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is!

During begining of Wrath was outside the argent vangardon my druid observing some horde shaman fighting an equal level alliance shaman, they were both enhancement too. Well the Alliance shamn won by like 100 hp, he then realized I was in flight form hovering only like 30 feet above him, he tried eating real quick but I just dropped out of flight form and moonfired him, lol 1 shot.

Was doing some bg once (can't remember which one) on my hunter and as i came up on a rogue and dismounted and prepared to fire he stealthed, so i threw a flare down where i figured he would move for cover, and i swear to god there was 4 more rogues and a druid in that small little area, tried to feign and mount/run but the druid pounced on me, lol i got raped.

Not sure if this counts as a gank but it was funny anyways, Was during Vanilla at Grom'Gol camp and some Night Elf warrior with Thunderfury kept running in killing a bunch of guards (and upon unlucky thunderfury zaps me as well) and runnung away when he got low on hp. Well after being tired of dieing I waited for him to run away and used me engineering net to catch him before the guards reset, and they finished him off. Lol my little lvl 30 got some ridiculous amount of honor.

Deleted

I always play it save. When I'm ganking it's always on my rogue or paladin and I save clos+vanish and bubble+HS for those times things don't go so well.

Anyway, when Wrath was still pretty fresh, before Ulduar was out, I was leveling my paladin and my rogue was still in leveling greens and blues when this shaman attacked me in Hellfire. When I was about to kill her, deathgrip and oneshot. Apparently she was being helped by a level 80 DK in full epic PvP gear.
    So I log my rogue, teleport to Shattrath and fly there.

Of course I didn't have a chance against the DK (they were really OP back then + the gear) in my green-blue PvE gear but at least I could have some payback... so I stalked them, sap the DK, 1 shot the shaman and run away. If he trinkets, blind +sprint or CloS+vanish, wait for the shaman to res and repeat.
    After about 8 times, the shaman logged off and the DK was running around, yelling in orcish and spamming death and decay in random places.

Soon he logged off too, I HSed and was preparing to go to sleep when I got an.. unpleasant whisper from a level 1 human warrior. Apparently the shaman was he's GF and they got into a fight because of that and she had quit WoW.