Page 1 of 2
LastLast

10 H Marrowgar Druid Solo Healed

Got lost in WoL today, and happened up on the list of the top druid healers for 10 H Marrowgar. Then noticed #1 solo healed the fight...huh?

I assume they did not use the stack up method :P. I imagine pulling this off with only one healer was no small feat.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=13469&e=13642

Druid tank and druid healer ftw!

Deleted

Re: 10 H Marrowgar Druid Solo Healed

they used 2 tanks tho

its possible i mean that extra 2 dps you probibly only had to worry about 1 bonestorm and with heroism a good group/guild make up can knock off 70% easy.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Way too much RNG though. Even a couple seconds with the healer in a spike could mean disaster.

with 30% buff you will need no healer

I highly doubt that the Druid did all of the healing in the fight. Too lazy to track down the log, but I suspect that a pally/shammy/Druid/spriest tossed some heals if/when the main healer gets spiked.

The enhance shaman cast 8 heals during that fight.

Is it really so hard to just give the dude his props. Seriously, who cares if the shaman tossed a few heals. This is quite impressive and that fight is not forgiving for 1 person to heal.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Quote Originally Posted by Mpidis
    with 30% buff you will need no healer
    Best..Troll..Ever.. Yet still I agree.

I seem to recall a guild that wanted to zerg all the hardmodes on 10m and this is probably them but if not it's still pretty impressive whether or not people say "he didn't 1 heal because they intentionally took other classes that could heal so they wouldn't be gibbed during the first healer bonespike", can't remember the name though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=146299 Dont know if they do marrowgar, but they do hardmodes in icc at a sick speed, the holypaladin soloheals rotface heroic while kiting the ooze.

Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes
    Is it really so hard to just give the dude his props. Seriously, who cares if the shaman tossed a few heals. This is quite impressive and that fight is not forgiving for 1 person to heal.
    because this is how the system works. Somebody posts an impressive feat and other people poke fun at it and or try to find flaws in the origional post.

Internet 101

but in a more serious note, I wasn't calling out a flaw in the fact that one person took the vast majority of the heals on by himself. I was adressing the comment that there is too much RNG for this to he viable. It is very viable if your hybrid characters are willing to help pull the weight in a jam.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=146299

There you go, now that's impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Izuria
    Best..Troll..Ever.. Yet still I agree.
    lol im a tauren

OT: its a real fact. you dont need healer for VH now.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Râggêdy
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=146299

There you go, now that's impressive.
    I second that.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

lol im a tauren

Yeah i hear VH is affected by the buff

I never said it wasn't impressive (though I don't think it would be that difficult to do if the druid gets assistance when he gets spiked). Druids are particularly well suited for a task like this.

That being said, I was pointing out that he of course did get some assistance or else they would have wiped. That doesn't belittle the accomplishment. It only points out the reality.

10+ Year Old Account

lol im a tauren

/palm

Son, I think you're confusing hard modes for heroics...

Or you're just an excellent troll. Although I do tend to just go cat spec if the tank can support it when I queue up as a healer.

Edit: Oh, and yeah. Solo healing Marrowgar H is impressive. Can't wait to get LK down on normal so we can finally get some challenge back into the first 6 bosses. Curse the inablilty to turn the Warsong back on after you're disabled it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeef
    I seem to recall a guild that wanted to zerg all the hardmodes on 10m and this is probably them but if not it's still pretty impressive whether or not people say "he didn't 1 heal because they intentionally took other classes that could heal so they wouldn't be gibbed during the first healer bonespike", can't remember the name though.
    I highly doubt this is them since their dpsers were all (or almost all) above the 11k mark on this boss.

OT: This is impressive, yes it is. Remember when the other healer got gibbed on ~60% in 10m normal (although this was @ the 5% buff) and I solo-healed the rest and it got bloody intense at the end. Can't even imagine doing it solo on HC.

Man I felt pretty beast for solo healing beasts in toc in septor sromethin lol. Druids have always been able to do this. Remember the hard mode xt kill where a druid solo healed? It was 10 man about a year ago. I'm sure its done routinely now but it was tough in 226s
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT