havocs call vs heroic bruiser and seducer

I have two havocs and just got heroic bruiser and seducer. Someone was trying to convince me havocs call would bee better than h bruiser. Any ideas? I was assuming the proc would make up for the loss of top end dmg.

Re: havocs call vs heroic bruiser and seducer

First of all, let me just say I hate you, you lucky bastard. I've only seen Havoc's Call drop once and I lost the roll on it to a rogue in my guild who replaced it a week later with heroic Bloodvenom Blade. Needless to say I am obviously still pissed that it went to waste, I'd still be using it right now >

Although the DPS on Havoc's Call is 11 below the Black Bruise and Seducer the stats it has trump Black Bruise by a mile. Theoretically BB is a great weapon, but the lack of stats is fail, and the proc usually amounts to only about 1.5-2% of damage done (whick could easily be gained by some stats!). I personally plan to replace heroic BB as soon as I get either a heroic or normal HC, I will probably keep the seducer in my OH for a while because of the hit.

10+ Year Old Account

Sim it. Heroic BB is a bit better for me than the two axes I carry around. Now if it would just drop..

I'd only use ot for 3 fights in the entire instance though. Festergut, Rotface, DBS. Other thn that the chance of losing the proc turns me off.
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

H:BB always simmed higher than anything else for me. Oh, until I picked up this monster: Havocs Call