Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Ruby Sanctum Loot, Cataclysm Screenshots, Blue posts

AvR would be pretty handy but ic ould see why its such a big issue during combat.. they should let you still use it just have it disable during combat or something along those lines at least.

What an idiot that zharym, the people complaining are not the same who use addons like this, and if they wanted to they should clearly be allowed, those idiot encounters take way to long as it is.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...

Quote Originally Posted by ffcloud2000
    AvR would be pretty handy but ic ould see why its such a big issue during combat.. they should let you still use it just have it disable during combat or something along those lines at least.
    You are missing the point. It's not only about it being a crutch in combat and making it easy mode. Read my post on page 5 and all should be clear.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

10+ Year Old Account

that looks like an arena behind gadgetzan
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

15+ Year Old Account

those screenshots look pretty good i wonder how much tanaris get's floaded

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I think it's the kind of thing that might cause a big loss of subscribers. It's really had to support as logical any change that might be "good for the game" but causes a lot of people to quit. What does that even mean? (Source)
    Is there any chance Blizzard will apply this to vehicles? While some people like them, at least as many do not like them. A lot. An awful lot. Passionately ...

No forced vehicles please.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...

Quote Originally Posted by drsjohnny
    those screenshots look pretty good i wonder how much tanaris get's floaded
    Here's a thought along those lines...if water has made it up to Gadgetzan did it flood into the Caverns of Time?? Clearly Gadgetzan is further inland than CoT, and yeah, i get it that water could have flooded up to the city and still not get anywhere close to CoT entrance, but it is possible.....
    All ducks can now drop items.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin
    that looks like an arena behind gadgetzan
    Looks like a boat to me... Or rather a ship, to be more precise.

Actually now that I think of it, it looks like a ship that's being build.

Anyone else noticed that the sandy hills look a lot higher than they do now on live servers? Or maybe that's just me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Omen321 View Post
    Tirion has joined the guild
    [Guild][Tirion]: /brofist
    [Guild][Bolvar]: /brofist
    Tirion has left the guild
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximen View Post
    Warriors will dead...

CoT will be untouched by the water.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck
    Here's a thought along those lines...if water has made it up to Gadgetzan did it flood into the Caverns of Time?? Clearly Gadgetzan is further inland than CoT, and yeah, i get it that water could have flooded up to the city and still not get anywhere close to CoT entrance, but it is possible.....
    No
    rawr?

Am loving the Speed barge! in fact liking Tanaris and 1k Needles as a whole at the moment.
    Blasted lands takes the award for me though.

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    No.

It wasn't.

Good. Exactly how it should be done.
    Well there's actually no point with your hatred. It helped RL a lot and saved some time. Of course, I bet you're claiming to be old school true player without addons. FYI : AVR didn't make the game easy.

10+ Year Old Account

I see the Horde FP has been moved inside of Gadgetzan but I can't see the Alliance one

Quote Originally Posted by Physcosis of Bleeding Hollow
    Yay! more SOTD that are actually interesting and we havent seen yet Thousand Needles and Gadgetzan looking good. Can't wait!
    Yes, cause noone saw the hundreds of leaked shots before, or wait, is playing the sandbox.... those sotd are all old news
    (and ye I know some peepz would reply, "but mmy mommy doesn't let me download sandboxes no more" or "but I on purpose closed my eyes and shouted lalala" and if you did, good for you.... rest of the world has seen, played and experienced cataclysm in screenshots or leaked versions before...

TLDRWATMIATLTBWBHISTBTTRTATATESPFATIBB:
    (To-long-dont-read-while-actually-this-message-isnt-all-that-long-to-begin-with-but-hey-it-seems-to-be-the-trend-recently-to-add-this-acronym-to-every-second-post-floating-around-the-interweb-bulletin-boards)

Every1 seen cata, noone cares.

P.s. No part of my above message was meant to be in any form funny or enlighten your day at all. If it did, even a little I want a 10k coupon for "Gold-selling-site-Please-report-post. :"

15+ Year Old Account

Holy shit. Umbrage Armbands. These are perfectly itemized for mutilate, I can't wait to get them!

1 piece of cloth in the 25 man loot table with so many classes / specs that wear cloth?

I hope this isn't anywhere near complete list. Its getting really tiresome as all us cloth wearers spend raid after raid watching plate, mail and leather wearers gear up ad nauseum and we roll for the scraps .. literally. Even our caster trinkets in all raid instances have such low drop rates its laughable.

You have got to be kidding me. More Armor Penetration!? I am getting so sick of getting hunter leftovers.

15+ Year Old Account

The only thing I really liked about AVR/AVR-E was the visual representation of range centered around your player. Imo it's far better than a list of those within a specific range.
    To me that doesn't seem to invasive or makes the game "easymode" anymore than the range readout in current bossmods. You still have to think about where to move, if you have to move, or how far you need to shift to not effect others.
    It would be nice if Blizzard allowed that to stay but restricted it so that you can only see the visual representation of range around yourself only.
    Current Rig
    Intel i5 3570K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | R9 390 8GB | G.Skill 16GB | Intel 520 Series 180GB | 8TB in HDDs
    Seasonic X-760 760W | 27" U2711 Dell | Corsair 600T | Logitech Z506 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

love the Tanaris Screenshots ;D
    Be patience I am dyslexic..

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

AVR + AVR Encounters removal in 3.3.5 (See this post)
    We're breaking it because we didn't intend for addons to be able to use the 3D space to automate spacial relations for players. It comes a little closer to "do everything and go everywhere this mod tells you" than anything like it before. The decision wasn't made because there were complaints about it. The decision was made because we don't like that functionality.

With all of the complaints about the game being too easy, I'd expect endgame raiders like yourself to respect the fact that we don't want addon authors visually telling you exactly where to be and when at all times.

If you think some sort of spacial recognition feature should be incorporated into the default user interface, it's worth noting on our Suggestions forum.

[...] Just to be clear, there's a difference between a mod telling you what needs to happen versus showing you. AVR takes the pitch, yaw and roll (if you will) of your character to visually represent where you need to be and when. That's very distinct compared to a tool like DBM playing a "run away little girl" sound file when you're in a danger spot. It's not visually showing you in the 3D game space where to run to get out of danger. (Source)
    Kind of funny how they say the addon makes the game to easy but then they go and give us a 20% health, healing, and damage buff.

Oh the hypocracy