Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Resto pvp in cata... a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Cardrels
    polymorph x3 = 4.5 sec of GCD on my part to keep it broken. follow that up with interupt plus their partners cc, then we are getting over the 10 sec mark. after the partnerd cc, the mage can go back to the polys. Im not saying we are going to be complete shit, Im just saying that as of now, blizz is really hitting our pvp mechanics. sheesh.
    Keep hots up and shapeshift, poly is now useless.
    And seriously, you are saying you will get cc'ed over 9000 times but you forget you can also trinket out and that you and your partner also have cc (cyclone,roots,bear bash, maybe even cat stun).

Quote Originally Posted by Cardrels
    polymorph x3 = 4.5 sec of GCD on my part to keep it broken. follow that up with interupt plus their partners cc, then we are getting over the 10 sec mark. after the partnerd cc, the mage can go back to the polys. Im not saying we are going to be complete shit, Im just saying that as of now, blizz is really hitting our pvp mechanics. sheesh.
    srsly dude ! 10 seconds in a few setups with mages :O
    Druids do have HoTs...
    And besides that, even thought about facing yourself who can cyclone, stun , root with another partner that is way over 10 seconds -> omG?

Quote Originally Posted by dakoeda
    Trolls cant be druids yet, hes probably Night elf or tauren :
    ahaha, amazing. OT: 'bout time. Also, TO THE GROUND.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zarleck
    Probably. Remember, all armor values will be going up for non-plate. Rogue poisons will hopefully be less mindless than they are now. You get to be Polymorphed, just like everyone else. Learn to live with it.
    No we wont get polymorephed,atleast not for long,if you had atleast basic knowledge of druids you would know any shapeshift brakes roots/polymorph

It's really funny how classes that are already OP at something whine about each tiny nerf they get. Next to paladins QQing for nerf to their defences (WHATMOREDOYAWANT) resto druids are most hilarious.

Seriously, there's this druid on my server, lvl 70, full epic, tbc raid items n stuff.
    Yesterday I tried dueling him. He has bout 12-13k HP and forgot how much mana (not that it's any relevant).
    Now, i know that i ain't good at pvp yet but boy is he hard to down. That's with kiting ofc.

Yes i know i need to spam hamstring (not like he cant get out of it) but he started constantly cycloning me and i told him to stop (and if he didn't i wouldn't have been able to down him at all prolly cuz i didn't have the pvp trinket).

So i did kill him several times but those duels were like 3-5 minutes each cuz each time i got him down to 5-10% he rooted me or just got away some other way (not that he used all of his spells at all even).

Now i know the first thing you'd assume is that i got crap gear and up to a certain point yeah i do. 60% pvp gear, battered hilt warrior 2h-dler and the rest is some heroic epix stuff. All gemmed and enchanted ofc. But i don't think that shouldn't be enough to down a fuckin 70 epic druid. And it is indeed enough but just the fact that he can give me hell before i do it pretty much says it all....
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Topic creater is obviously clueless about pvp. Can't play his class. can't play other classes. Can't read.
    and has no doesn't feel embarresed + is a pure...pure..pure...idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Zulluhead
    No we wont get polymorephed,atleast not for long,if you had atleast basic knowledge of druids you would know any shapeshift brakes roots/polymorph
    I realize this, I play a Shaman and I have indeed noticed that my Hex for some mystical reason tends to drop off when I cast it on a Druid.
    But as I recall, it was stated somewhere that breaking Polymorph with shapeshifting was going to be limited to Feral only, or at least that Resto Druids wouldn't be able to do it. If I'm wrong on this, then allow me to apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by prince0gotham
    It's really funny how classes that are already OP at something whine about each tiny nerf they get. Next to paladins QQing for nerf to their defences (WHATMOREDOYAWANT) resto druids are most hilarious.
    I would rate Resto. Druids even higher then paladins on that scale. You ever tried killing one without a heal debuff? It's like trying to knock down a brick wall with a plastic spoon...

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Resto Druids with gear and knowledge of their class have been OP from day one of TBC. They can counter everything, and I mean everything.

Polymorph - Shape Shift
    Slows - Travel Form
    Mana burns - Bear Form
    Sap - Again with the freaking forms.

Only thing you really have to focus on is fear, blind and cyclone which you have your trinkets for.

I remember in TBC when I met Druid teams in 2v2 or 3v3, you managed to get them to trinket and then used a 10 sec fear on them to get them out of combat so you could sap them. Well you had your counter ability there as well, Barkskin which you could use while in fear in order to not get out of combat, oh poor druids.

Don't get me wrong, druid is actually a hard class to play in arena seing as you have so many possibilities all the time and if you pick the wrong one you might end up loosing. But still, I hope druids get nerfed to the ground in Catalysm so they will feel how it is to play a resto shaman or actually even a disc priest.