Poll: What deals most damage in pvp?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What is the most damage dealing/burst CD in pvp?

MAX 3 VOTES

vote please and post why you think that

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Re: What is the most damage dealing/burst CD in pvp?

starfall is preeeeettty painful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiago View Post
    I'll take a full glass and drink it entirely. Don't drink half of your drink thinking it will make something better.

Quote Originally Posted by Morv
    starfall is preeeeettty painful
    agree, i voted for that and skillstorm

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

i was dicking around in 5's today at like 1300 raiting, and my team and I ran into a 5 boomkin team, they all popped starfall at once... Shit hurt >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Kynyia
    i was dicking around in 5's today at like 1300 raiting, and my team and I ran into a 5 boomkin team, they all popped starfall at once... Shit hurt >_<
    ha

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Def starfall

I can get through trees, I can get through wave, I can basically turn a boomkin upside down and tickle his feet before I kill him...until he presses starfall. Once he hits that it's game over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Those motherfuckers have lasers for all we know.

Where is berserker ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zibeline
    Where is berserker ?
    what class is "beserker" from? warrior? if so skillstorm is already up there

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

haha shit happens will you link the team pls ^^

man i would run like hell when i would stand in front of them XD

Deleted

Nothing like oneshotted ppl with 20k+ crits from inside a demolisher in full pve gear in sota

You are missing other hard hitting CDs like Elemental Mastery, Icy Veins or Heroism with any class. Therefore i voted for other.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhusk
    what class is "beserker" from? warrior? if so skillstorm is already up there
    Berserker = feral
    And where is shadow dance ? Because with 130 energy you can get 5 ambush at 4k5 with 80+% crit chances.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

If ya use vent or something you can easily beat those teams. I remember facing a 1850 rated one 2 weeks ago. Just have your entire team huging a pillar and LoS untill the CDs are down. If one of them run into you, stun him or something and nuke him a bit when he's not close to the rest of his team. We beat that team with none of us droping below 80% hp (though, we do play tripple healer).

On topic: The answer to this is easy. Ever seen an ele shaman with BiS pvp gear poping all CDs? Yeah, that's it. Heroism and elemental mastery. Especially elemental mastery for lava burst + instant cast chain lightning. Seen so many people geting globaled from almost the shaman alone (even with over 1k res), and it really takes skill aswell (or not -.-). ( http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=146775 - look at 15:00-15:30)

Quote Originally Posted by flamejackal
    You are missing other hard hitting CDs like Elemental Mastery, Icy Veins or Heroism with any class. Therefore i voted for other.
    well me personaly I wouldn't count ele mass, hero or icy visna cause u still have to manualy use ur class on the other hand all the cd's I listed up top are all pretty much auto, and all the moves u listed are haste increase...I said damage cd's

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Quote Originally Posted by Zibeline
    Berserker = feral
    And where is shadow dance ? Because with 130 energy you can get 5 ambush at 4k5 with 80+% crit chances.
    shadow step +5 ambushes isn't a CD, and does beserket increase damage for attacks? I don't knw if it does

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

10+ Year Old Account

pretty much always get killed when stunned+bladestorm so i'm choosing that
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    The only problem with necrophilia is knowing when to either put them back in the freezer to keep them fresh or go dig up a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Wait times for open tickets are currently measured in continental drift cycles.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.

Where is the mage shizzle? :'(

Heroism ele mastery= panful combo, u can't leave that out.

Arcane mages have arcane power or whatever it is, if they manage 3-4 stacks, thats a big hit inc.

Gargoyles, often ppl don't notice the damage they do, u have do many DK dots and ghoul so its not easy by they hit from 1.5k to 3.5k crits, that is harsh.

Feral Druids, Berserk is prob equal with starfall if u dont have alot of physical mitigtion, the burst is insane, 9k crit on my warlock after 10k of other combo build attacks from ferocious bite.

other

bloodlust, hands down. nothing else even remotely compares to this ludicrous cd that should have been banned from arenas a long time ago
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Hysteria+DRW with unholy presence and using ERW might be the best controlled and extended burst in the game currently.