Poll: What deals most damage in pvp?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: What is the most damage dealing/burst CD in pvp?

Heroism, but that's kinda different category than other CDs, other than that:
    1. Starfall, OP shit
    2. Bladestorm, at least it's possible to counter it now
    3. Gargoyle, less for 3v3 and 5v5, more for 2v2.
    That's for the ones you listed in this poll, as others said, you are missing Feral's Berserk, Arcane CDs, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Starfall and Bladestorm

Without a doubt, Heroism/Bloodlust

You guys obviously don't get enough beastmaster nukes on your heinies!

Quote Originally Posted by Kynyia
    i was dicking around in 5's today at like 1300 raiting, and my team and I ran into a 5 boomkin team, they all popped starfall at once... Shit hurt >_<
    Same thing happened to me at around 1.6k rating, 5 nubkins... So were at the Orgrimmar arena and we get up from the elevators and no1 is there, every1 from the other team is stealthed. So we get in the middle and we find ourselves surounded by 5 nubkins aaaaaand... Typhoon typhoon typhoon typhoon typhoon... SF yey. Had 0 dmg done from our team.
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Quack.

Where's Readiness? (Chimera Shot + Aimed Shot) x2 + Kill Shot hurts. Altho that'll change in Cataclysm, gg Focus. -.-

Starfall?

Don't do much pvp :P

Killing Spree does do a HELLUVA lot of damage when you catch a person alone with it.

My vote probably goes to bloodlust though, it's ridiculous and not on the list for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbath
    Where's Readiness? (Chimera Shot + Aimed Shot) x2 + Kill Shot hurts. Altho that'll change in Cataclysm, gg Focus. -.-
    I was also thinking why isnt readiness in the list?

lol @ skillstorm. it really is not what it once was.

Starfall, Bestial Wrath and Killing Spree were my votes.

See this if you're asking yourself "WTF killingspree?!??!"

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=148097

I'd add Kill Shot, Drain Soul, Elemental Mastery into the mix.
    Once a Hole, always a Hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbath
    Poor hunters, wont be able to global people anymore, buhu.

Deleted

Bloodlust and the trinket Deathbringers Will.

I'm very surprised everyone voted Starfall, it is one of the easiest spells to stop. Anything that causes loss of control stop start fall. Stun, fear, mind control, cyclone, repentence, etc. stops Starfall. Its a very easy mechanic to stop

I also find it hilarious when someone calls another class a "nubkin" when he dies from them. I suppose that is the way it is: If I kill you, you are a nub, if you kill me obviously you had no skill and used an OP spell so you are still a nub, thus letting me remain "pro".

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

1: Starfall is easily the highest damage dealing burst CD in pvp, regardless of opponents positioning

2: Killing spree is very high single target burst cd assuming the other team is playing spread out

3: Bladestorm is a high damage cd if you're playing against bad people that clump up together
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

Ok like 1/2 the people dont understand this poll...i said damage dealing CD's...not haste CD's not global refresh CD's none of that i just listed pure damage dealing CD's.

and for the people that voted spirit wolves do damage...lol they really dont there only good for the heals.

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Ok like 1/2 the people dont understand this poll...i said damage dealing CD's...not haste CD's not global refresh CD's none of that i just listed pure damage dealing CD's.

and for the people that voted spirit wolves and claim the do huge burst damage...lol they really dont there only good for the heals.

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhusk

and for the people that voted spirit wolves and claim the do huge burst damage...lol they really dont there only good for the heals.
    well, bestial wrath doesn do dmg either. it does increase damaging attacks after the cd.
    elemental mastery is used for an instant lavaburst, which itself has a 8 second CD and should be listed.

voted for other.

i voted killing spree as number one, followed by starfall, and then skillstorm(just because its disarmable now)

this is why killing spree is number one

Quote Originally Posted by Arka90
    If ya use vent or something you can easily beat those teams. I remember facing a 1850 rated one 2 weeks ago. Just have your entire team huging a pillar and LoS untill the CDs are down. If one of them run into you, stun him or something and nuke him a bit when he's not close to the rest of his team. We beat that team with none of us droping below 80% hp (though, we do play tripple healer).

On topic: The answer to this is easy. Ever seen an ele shaman with BiS pvp gear poping all CDs? Yeah, that's it. Heroism and elemental mastery. Especially elemental mastery for lava burst + instant cast chain lightning. Seen so many people geting globaled from almost the shaman alone (even with over 1k res), and it really takes skill aswell (or not -.-). ( http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=146775 - look at 15:00-15:30)
    or just mass dispel. win.