Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Screenshot of the Day, Blizzcon, Blue posts

Cataclysm Screenshot of the Day
    The official Screenshot of the Day Gallery has been updated with a new screenshot of the Stonetalon Mountains.

First Batch of BlizzCon Tickets Sold Out
    [blizzquote="Zarhym;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/25172120362/first-batch-of-blizzcon-tickets-sold-out/]The initial allotment of tickets for BlizzCon 2010 has now been sold out. If you weren't able to get tickets this time, you'll have another chance on Saturday, June 5 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time, when a second batch goes on sale. Coverage of the gaming festival will also be offered by DIRECTV as a Pay Per View event, available both via satellite and multi-channel Internet stream -- keep an eye on [url]http://BlizzCon.com[/url] for more details in the near future. [/blizzquote"]

Blue posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    PTR:Operation Gnomeregan and Zalazane's Fall
    The event has been turned off. Thanks for your participation! (Source)

Warrior (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    "Boring" talents
    Every player is going to have a different definition of "boring or bland talents" so that's not going to be a great litmus test. We're probably keeping Improved Overpower. It's the kind of talent that makes Overpower more powerful for an Arms warrior or just makes the ability more powerful in general. Because the talent affects one ability it can have a greater magnitude which is more noticeable than say a 5% damage buff.

Cruelty is the kind of talent we'll replace (probably by making it affect only a handful of abilities) and tanking talents like Anticipation (if we can get away with it). (Source)

Vigilance
    The Taunt renew part of Vigilance is cool and being able to essentially Salv someone can be useful to. Actually gaining threat from using the ability makes it feel like Defiance 2.0 though. You feel like you have to use it all the time (not that that's a huge burden, but still) to achieve the threat levels that other tanks essentially get without the talent. (Source)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Screenshot of the Day, Blizzcon, Blue posts

I've got my tickets! WOOT!

10+ Year Old Account

People complain so much about warriors! Holy crap!

I love my prot warrior. =)

Bah, sucky picture today.

Yah vigilance pretty much sucks. its a cool concept but has to do something more than threat buff. Perhaps some sort of tool for working in pair with other tanks?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Razia
    gz :P,

To the warriors: Do you think the warrior talents are boring?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii

I find warrior talents the opposite of boring.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybubblz
    Yah vigilance pretty much sucks. its a cool concept but has to do something more than threat buff. Perhaps some sort of tool for working in pair with other tanks?
    As a Kitty druid, Vigilance is pretty much the only thing that let's me go all out at the beginning of a fight. It makes me very happy. WTB TotT or a Threat dump.

Edit: and don't say cower

Deleted

The thing I find funny on the official forums, is the people complaining about being able to buy more than 1 ticket. One even said restrict it to 2, and said that families should just go to Disneyland.

Deleted

Why is blues always posting about warriors? Every single time there's something about classes, there's always a notion for warriors in there somewhere. In the meantime, the class that will change the most is never heard about, hunters. I'm starting to get really scared that Blizzard doesn't know what they will be doing with hunters since they never talk about it.

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

I hope they make those events better.

Man I'm kinda disappointed about the tickets people have 10 to 15 each on sale on ebay....

Quote Originally Posted by Sojeph
    Man I'm kinda disappointed about the tickets people have 10 to 15 each on sale on ebay....
    People are scumbags. Nothing can be done about it. Any popular concert gets the same treatment. I'm sure some people make a living off scalping tickets.

There really is no way to restrict it so this doesn't happen. The scalpers will always find ways around it. They could do things to try to soften the impact, but tickets will still get scalped.

The only way to completely stop it, simply will not ever happen - people have to refuse to buy scalped tickets. But they will always sell, because some people are willing to pay.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Yea I understand that its a supply and demand thing same stuff happens with gaming consoles its just frustrating to click a link and be 10k plus n a que then u find those tickets being scalped

Deleted

Looking forward to those events on live servers. I didn't try them out on the PTRs or watch the videos or anything, so they better be good.

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll
    Looking forward to those events on live servers. I didn't try them out on the PTRs or watch the videos or anything, so they better be good.
    Hope you are horde then. :P Just messing. They both are fun, but one is more comical while the other is more lore

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Razia
    Meh I want my tickets too :/ Hopefully I'll get em' now!!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by NefariousNinja
    Hope you are horde then. :P Just messing. They both are fun, but one is more comical while the other is more lore
    Well I do have a level 80 Hordey so I can give both a go. ^^

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii

Not really tbh. Although I have to say I wasn't too fond of Vigilance when it first came out anyway.

i have a question: Why Boubouille stoped posting the latest changes in the new PTR builds? I see there is again new build on PTR but there is nothing posted about that :'( Did Blizzard put NDA on PTR too?