Poll: What is the best raid ever in WOW?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Mt. Hyjal, Sunwell, and SSC...

seemed to me that they were all fairly well refined and fights that define wow.

I liked BWL as well, but it just seemed like vanilla raids just didnt have the same refinement that naxxramas 1.0 and later raids had.

Ulduar. I still have such fond memories of it.

Quote Originally Posted by greg098 View Post
    only new players will choose ulduar because they haven't experienced the old raids at the level cap. my fav is kara.
    Yes because people may not actually prefer something to you.

I remember such good memories in MC. I loved the whole instance design and the two molten giants at the entrance is my defining image of WoW. I felt Karazhan was boring - mainly because it was 10 man - so I disagree with many people there. I agree Ulduar was a great instance and the more I look back the more I realise how well designed it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Funwell!
    I see what you did there.

I loved kara, the themes for rooms and bosses where good, I particularly liked how you got half way though and you could see outside which made it really feel like you where making progress.

Ulduar I never really liked, dunno why just don't.

ZG and AQ20 where fun for me, but I hated MC. Never did BWL or AQ40 at level.

LK Naxx I liked, but not loved. Toc was good, but not worth a whole raid tier.

Kara was amazing for me! The first time I got to chess I was so amazed I forgot I actually had to do something >.>; ZA and Mt.Hyjal were pretty awesome to, just because of the zone you walked around in. Although I always felt bad in ZA when you didn't beat the timer and you always saw that smoldering gnome corpse...well..it was a gnome... I guess I didn't feel TOO bad..

I honestly loved Ulduar. Great raid, great surroundings, and the difficulty of it was great. My second choice would have to be Kara. So much great memories in that place.

I'm genuinely surprised that OS has only one vote. OS3D was a real interesting encounter, and really the first of its kind, setting the stage for Ulduar. With that being said Ulduar was obviously just a more polished system with just great background, and a immense amount of creativity so I can see why it leads in votes.

ugh i cant make up my mind!!!! i love SWP soooooo much! Kara was... Meh... but i <3 ulduar aloooot! Blacktemple was epicssss

i LOVE the TK Kelthas fight! and alar.

and Hijal was epixs!!!! ZA was super fun too... ICC is meh. TOC is shhiiiitttt. Old Naxx was the hawts and AQ 20 and 40 where amazing

so can i has 50 votes? plz and ty!

---------- Post added 06-19-2010 at 06:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
    Kara was amazing for me! The first time I got to chess I was so amazed I forgot I actually had to do something >.>

omg i know right! i remeber when i was like fuck chesse ill just MD pull to the tank. oh wait... where silenced and everything... so i start SCREAMING on vent like a little girl. and then everyone is like omg stfu checksmix, then others started screaming when the saw the mobs. and we ACTUALLY WIPED ON CHESS!! can you believe it? imagine chess as vehicles tho... that be epics!!!!

---------- Post added 06-19-2010 at 06:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by custos View Post
    Imagen how many would have quit if we didnt get a raid from Ulduar to ICC.
    no. Imagen HOW FUCKING HARD LK WOULD BE IN FULL 224! (or what ever that gear level is)

that would be...so... intense... like the guild that did yogg in FULL blues.

Sunwell > Naxx40 > Ulduar

Best Art: Naxx40 > Ulduar > Sunwell
    Best Lore/Story: Sunwell > Kara > Ulduar
    Best encounter/mechanics design from day1 (w-o adjustments): Naxx40 > BWL > AQ40
    Best Single designed encounter: Lich King Heroic 25 (ok buff and lim attempts fucked it all up but still)
    Best boss entry fight: Kil'jaedan (rivaled only by Ragnaros)
    Last edited by Neldarie; 2010-06-19 at 06:43 AM.

Ulduar 100% For me, great boss fights, great hard mode style, and really it just looks AMAZING imho.

---------- Post added 06-19-2010 at 06:42 AM ----------

How exactly did ToC Get More votes then ZA?!1!one!