How do you kill a Holy Pala?

I'm sure it's impossible. DK vs Holy Pala.. Kiting me and staying at full HP no matter how much damage I put into him.

Help? (I'm fairly new to PvP but I was using everything I had and he wouldn't die.. got him to 40% at best).

Re: How do you kill a Holy Pala?

A paladin is kiting you?

when you have chains of ice?
    when you have death grip?
    when you can spec for more movement speed?
    when you should have an active ghoul up with a stun?

Killing any healer is a long process. Basically you need to be bursty enough scare them into blowing their mana with bigger heals(that cost more mana.), and then you're waiting out their mana pool... which can suck if you dont have the gear to drop down their health pool

if chains of ice, death grip and strangulate aren't being used every cooldown then you need to work on it. It's certainly not impossible, though.
    "Hard work never killed any body, But why take a chance?" - Edgar Bergen.

15+ Year Old Account

GET THE AXE

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Hughes
    paladin
    chains of ice?
    aha..haha..hahaha. no
    it gets dispelled instantly because blight only protects diseases.

OP, try speccing out of blood, it really helps, unholy and frost both have a powerful (non-glyphed) slow, and can pull much, much more damage on paladins. (unholy is the best, as unholy blight protects your diseases from dispels)

Quote Originally Posted by hotandholy
    aha..haha..hahaha. no
    it gets dispelled instantly because blight only protects diseases.

OP, try speccing out of blood, it really helps, unholy and frost both have a powerful (non-glyphed) slow, and can pull much, much more damage on paladins. (unholy is the best, as unholy blight protects your diseases from dispels)
    Okay cheers.

Only reason I had to give up was because a warrior joined in (WSG) so I just took the loss.. didn't really stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Hughes
    A paladin is kiting you?

when you have chains of ice?
    when you have death grip?
    when you can spec for more movement speed?
    when you should have an active ghoul up with a stun?

Killing any healer is a long process. Basically you need to be bursty enough scare them into blowing their mana with bigger heals(that cost more mana.), and then you're waiting out their mana pool... which can suck if you dont have the gear to drop down their health pool

if chains of ice, death grip and strangulate aren't being used every cooldown then you need to work on it. It's certainly not impossible, though.

I think his problem might be http://www.wowhead.com/spell=1044.

Anyway, to take out a pala, try make him blow his bubble by silencing him at about 40% hp, when he bubbles, get ready to chain silence/stun him with gargoyle up
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    holy crap, i don't give a shit if europeans made a toaster that gave awesome hand jobs while making delicious toast, that shit has nothing to do with a god damn video game about midgets and dragons.

Deleted

hard but doable. try to push his bubble with interrupts + silence, dont blow gargoyle before bubble AND DONT GET FAKECASTED <----- this is the most important thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tankz0
    hard but doable. try to push his bubble with interrupts + silence, dont blow gargoyle before bubble AND DONT GET FAKECASTED <----- this is the most important thing.
    sounds easy. I was duelling a arenamaster dk with my holy pally in renetless gear vs him in all wrathful, and he started cursing like mad when I fakecasted about 5-10 of his interrupts. Sometimes i casted up to 5 times to fake him (I cancelled my heal 5 times before he used his interrupt)

The funniest part was when he used gargoyle, I fakecasted flash of light twice, he blew his interrupt, and I just casually feared his gargoyle

fake casting is really a random game. If the paladin uses interuptbar properly, then you will never ever ever interrupt him unless he lets you.

btw, he did beat me without bubble, because I didn't pay attention after 10 minutes.

So yea, saying "dont get fakecasted" is like saying "dont use your interrupt"