Shamans- New wolf skin....what happened to the black wolf?

So we finally get the arctic wolf which was promised when the glyph system was introduced, but what happened to the Black wolf that was also promised along with the arctic wolf? COME on blizz the arctic wolf looks just like the current ghost wolf skin.....you can do better than that FFS...the idea department in that area must really be lacking somewhat.

Should change the model imo

Normal: Current
    Arctic: Worgs you see in Grizzly Hills (Only white).
    Black: Ravagers you see in Duskwood.

I concur, that would have been a brilliant idea. Druids got new models, could have done better with ours...but hey this is bliz what can you expect

Blizzards Gonna Bllllizzzzzzzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by setek View Post
    I concur, that would have been a brilliant idea. Druids got new models, could have done better with ours...but hey this is bliz what can you expect
    Maybe wait for beta to finish before bashing blizz based on an unfinished product.

Sarog, your right, I should wait to see what blizz has planned. Just that, Ive been waiting years for the new skin like many others. i guess ill just have to wait and see

I do doubt this will be the final model for the arctic version. Like Zoldam said, such a wolf, only made transparent, would be a far better choice and I doubt nobody at Blizzard didn't pick that up as well.
    “I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."”
    -Emo Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by setek View Post
    Sarog, your right, I should wait to see what blizz has planned. Just that, Ive been waiting years for the new skin like many others. i guess ill just have to wait and see
    Of all the things people have been "waiting for years" for, the color of temporary pet ghost wolves seems really, really minor. In all the times I've used the ability, I've never thought to myself "Y'know, this is a cool ability and all... but I would really like to change the color of my wolves."

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldam View Post
    Should change the model imo

Normal: Current
    Arctic: Worgs you see in Grizzly Hills (Only white).
    Black: Ravagers you see in Duskwood.
    Id love to see the black "Summon Wolves" from WC3 as the black skin. a little bit bigger, different proportions, wouldnt be too hard for them to do

but sometimes its the little things that count. As a pvp Enh shaman I use Ghost Wolf form alot, so a change would be great