The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

WoW Model Viewer - missing models (?)

I've searched for a topic that would suit my problem but couldn't find it for quite some time now. If somhow I missed it, then I'm sorry

I've downloaded its latest version from http://code.google.com/p/wowmodelviewer/downloads/list, but it seems to miss a lot of models.
    I can't find Rotface, Sindragosa etc. The only boss from ICC I've managed to find was Arthas/LK. Do I miss something or what?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    Now here we stand with their blood on our hands
    We fought so hard now can we understand

Deleted

Re: WoW Model Viewer - missing models (?)

It is possible that the models are there, but under a different name than the one you're expecting.

- Rotface and Festergut have the same model, but different skins. So the model name would have to be suitable for both bosses.
    - For Sindragosa, it's possible she's just a larger version of the ICC Achievement Drakes, keep an eye out for models with 'mount' or 'drake' in the name and then swap the skin texture.

it's because they use the file names that are used in the game files, there is a few fairly obvious names in there that are what they seem but most don't sound familiar until you get used to it

Dunno if you've found the correct model yet but "Frostwyrmnorthrend" looks pretty much the same as Sindragosa.