Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Mages and Warbringer Nerf

Well I dropped my prot pvp after the warbringer nerf combo and decided to give it another shot after I received my second t10 tank piece. Man, did the warbringer nerf combo just make prot pvp retarded or what. I was doing some threes and mages were able to tie me to the ground constantly. I was morphed, iced, ice-blocked....how is that even fair???? Well back to dropping the tank spec. I wonder how much longer the LFG has gotten since the "HUGE" nerf.

Congrats, you just started your 20th whine thread about how bad warriors are.

Look, #1 Prot warrior; http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...geras&n=Xanadu

Look, #2 Prot warrior, IN THE SAME FRICKEN BG WITH THE SAME SETUP http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ras&cn=Jigzlol

rly bad spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Martsus View Post
    Congrats, you just started your 20th whine thread about how bad warriors are.

Look, #1 Prot warrior; http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...geras&n=Xanadu

Look, #2 Prot warrior, IN THE SAME FRICKEN BG WITH THE SAME SETUP http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ras&cn=Jigzlol

rly bad spec.
    Lol...he is the exception, not the rule. Prot is retarded and the dwindling number of prots in two's and threes....proves it!

If you do not like your spec, then perhaps it is time to reroll or...well, try another spec? Change will always happen, and it might not always go the way you wish it but that is just life.

Quote Originally Posted by Talthaeran View Post
    If you do not like your spec, then perhaps it is time to reroll or...well, try another spec? Change will always happen, and it might not always go the way you wish it but that is just life.
    So where does a warrior go? Arms has been nerfed into the ground with the bladestorm nerf, meaning less damage and loss of critcal cc immunity and prot is ineffective? Reroll you say? That takes too much time. I am just asking for balance to be restored!

When prot walked into PVP originally, I died a little on the inside.

Ahhhh I remember the days when no one ever played prot in arenas because it was dumb.

STFU. Things have improved. If even only a few hundred warriors have the ability to pvp as prot and do well, thats better than the zero it was before.

Theres no such thing as the exception and not the rule in this case. If he can do it, so can anyone with the pvp skill.

Quote Originally Posted by nerfedagain1 View Post
    Well I dropped my prot pvp after the warbringer nerf combo and decided to give it another shot after I received my second t10 tank piece. Man, did the warbringer nerf combo just make prot pvp retarded or what. I was doing some threes and mages were able to tie me to the ground constantly. I was morphed, iced, ice-blocked....how is that even fair???? Well back to dropping the tank spec. I wonder how much longer the LFG has gotten since the "HUGE" nerf.
    Some people spec prot to /GASP TANK! Not play some FotM gimmick PvP spec. Quit your QQ already warriors are fine and have been fine since the day the servers opened.

And how is it NOT fair that mages can do to you what they are supposed to do to melee? Ever played rock-paper-scissors?

TL DR you are bad, stop whining.

Prot is not even meant for being a PvP spec..
    Enhancement Shaman, Kalokagathós, Burning Steppes-EU
    Death is a gift, Life is just the paper wrapped around it.

Well first, if anything, I'm sure the LFG queue has gotten shorter. There's such a thing as dual spec which allows people to have a PvE and PvP spec at the same time.

Second, Prot PvP is not supposed to exist. You can link all the Ghostcrawler posts in the world that say it should be viable, but it shouldn't. Frost Mages are the enemy of melee as well, so you will be tied down by them either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by Pally_Power View Post
    Well first, if anything, I'm sure the LFG queue has gotten shorter. There's such a thing as dual spec which allows people to have a PvE and PvP spec at the same time.

Second, Prot PvP is not supposed to exist. You can link all the Ghostcrawler posts in the world that say it should be viable, but it shouldn't. Frost Mages are the enemy of melee as well, so you will be tied down by them either way.

Lol...enemy of melee. In WOC "World Of Casters" who are not the enemy of melee. Curently, prot is not tied down, it is unplayable against mages!

Clearly you have never played a caster.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    How bout you spell reflect or heroic throw if you get stuck in cc against a mage. As a prot warrior you have plenty of ways to annoy a mage. You're probably worse in game than all your posts on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla View Post
    How bout you spell reflect or heroic throw if you get stuck in cc against a mage. As a prot warrior you have plenty of ways to annoy a mage. You're probably worse in game than all your posts on the forums.
    Lol..how come everytime someone posts about the flaws on the game, you get these type of nerd rage responses!!! Prot has been gimped, its no my opinion, their are 4 times as less prot warriors after the warbringer nerf combo....That is not debateable!

Prot suddenly not FotM anymore would seem like a scenario where a lot of people would drop the spec and jump on something else, explaining the decrease of prot warriors in arena.

So where does a warrior go? Arms has been nerfed into the ground with the bladestorm nerf, meaning less damage and loss of critcal cc immunity and prot is ineffective? Reroll you say? That takes too much time. I am just asking for balance to be restored!
    blalblablablablabla omomgQQQQQQQblablablablabla

Please stop making threads, no one cares, Blizz devs don't read it, and you irritate the living $hit out of me and probaply others.

Prot warriors are about balanced now,now blizz just needs to nerf Prets and mages.

Lol bladestorm nerf... bladestorm really doesn't do that much damage anymore unless
    A. YOU HAS SHADOWMOURNE LOL.
    B. YOUR PLAYING WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE 500 RESIL
    C. CAPS MEANS IM YELLING

protwar's are the most op'd spec in the game currently when geared well, which says a lot because theres a lot of stupid in the game now when geared well.

I play a mage, and this thread makes me happy. It's fun knowing that I have the power to cause this much unhappiness by simply pressing my Frost Nova key.

Most of the time I just rotate CC on prot warriors because I know they can't do shit to stop it. My objective is only to cause grief until they stupidly trinket a nova out of frustration and walk right into an effortless mowdown.

Herein, we discuss matters of the utmost importance.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    There is no issue with ProtPvp, its fine. If you're being controlled that much as a ProtWar, it means you're not using your spell reflects correctly.