Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    This video was made just to show what a warrior with that type of gear is able to do, it's not skill, it's gear-based for the lulz. Read the god damn inscription guys, cmon

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldoggie View Post
    pve weapons (and gear really) shouldn't be allowed in arena and this is why.

Nerds shouldn't have this big of an advantage because they raid 60 hours a week.

Yeah, I bet you take off your DBW when you step into the arena....

10+ Year Old Account
    You joking? That Warrior is in full PvE gear, he's bait against any 1800+ PvP geared arena team.

CC the healer and he can be 3 shotted.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Same as rogue with glaives in BC. Scary? Yeah. Uncounterable? No, you outplay them and 99/100 times you will win as long as your in a decent comp. (this is all arena based)
    Yea totally, Beast cleave out plays my warlock 99/100 times

PVE gear should not be allowed in PVP period.

Quote Originally Posted by Addictions View Post
    Yeah, I bet you take off your DBW when you step into the arena....
    True story brah

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tip for people that don't get/like the video

While watching, think about how much you hate the alliance, and all the times they bested you.

Think about punting gnomes too, that helps.
    Everyone's insane but me...

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    it's normal carried by gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodz View Post
    Shadowmourne is nice.. but playing all kinds of arena from 1.9-2.4k MMR
    Every SINGLE shadowmoune i have come against.. have been the worst players imaginable.. (not beserker raging fears... etcetc)
    Its one of those things that is very nice, and no one should say no to, however it wont carry you to high rating, but it will help.
    And what you have to remember is that warrior in the video is wearing full PvE heroic gear. with beserking and 2 personal healers. Attacking people who most likely have 0 or near to it, resi.
    Aka.. If he went into arena with those stats he would get globaled... no matter what comp he is playing.
    His damage would be high, but he would be owned in seconds. So Full PvP with shadowmourne is nice.. but shadowmoune is just a nice way of throwing out high damage while allowing you to stack more pvp gear for survibility.
    Here is a decent one http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ane&cn=Troqdog ^^
    Now we don't have to talk about the smourne guy killing 0 resil targets, as on 2.6k they usually have some.

So OP carried by the weapon