Page 1 of 2
LastLast

This trinket is pretty much useless for everyone. And if you want a +haste onuse trinket, I think there are some dropping in the very first tier of WoTLK raiding progression that outperforms this one.

In other words: No

its a bad healing trinket, worse dps trinket

kinda like the talisman of resurgance.
    This signature has been removed due to a violation of the Signatures + Avatars guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by chupatwo View Post
    its a bad healing trinket, worse dps trinket

kinda like the talisman of resurgance.
    Worse than ToR because at least ToR was decent for holydin & arcane mages. Snowflake is bad for everybody.

Deleted
    Bad. Just bad.. it is so bad that it is an insult to bad.

Not really, for a restoration druid it can be up to 150 mp5. For everyone else, it rather sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    No.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Not really, for a restoration druid it can be up to 150 mp5. For everyone else, it rather sucks.
    Nope, it has a cooldown. It can be like 11 mp5 for a resto druid, and that's the best you get out of it.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Lol. The cooldown is approx. 0.33 seconds, meaning that in one second you will get around 33 mana if you have hots all around. In 5 seconds that should be up to 150ish mp5. Unless you cast one healing spell every 5 seconds.
    Edit: the reason they added the tiny internal cd on 11 mana per heal is because druids were getting hundreds of mana per wild growth.
    Last edited by Eliot123; 2010-06-24 at 01:19 AM.

the trinket sucks for everyone what use is mp5 and use on haste compared to losing the stats on better tnks, if you just dinged 80 then its ok otherwise get something decent like as purified lunar dust and talismen of resurgence is easy to obtain and are pretty decent tnks no matter what healing class you are.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Well that depends on your level of gear. If you are ICC geared then you obviously won't use it but if the content you do are heroics then it is quite nice (if you are a resto druid), or if you are just going into ICC. It's good until you get better things. 150ish mp5 is nothing to sneeze at.
    Last edited by Eliot123; 2010-06-24 at 02:06 AM.

Well that depends on your level of gear. If you are ICC geared then you obviously won't use it but if the content you do are heroics then it is quite nice (if you are a resto druid), or if you are just going into ICC. It's good until you get better things. 150ish mp5 is nothing to sneeze at.
    150 mp5? Check out: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...et-Comparison/ for the actual number(hint, worthless), and read the entire section instead of the first part of it.
    Last edited by fabian; 2010-06-24 at 02:29 AM.

To the last 1/2 dozen replies or so...
    Quote Originally Posted by ascallion View Post

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by fabian View Post
    150 mp5? Check out: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...et-Comparison/ for the actual number(hint, worthless), and read the entire section instead of the first part of it.
    I said ''for a resto druid'' not for a priest (in response to people saying it is worthless for everyone).

I said ''for a resto druid'' not for a priest (in response to people saying it is worthless for everyone).
    You realize ofc that a holy priest is pretty much equivalent to a resto druid where this trinket is concerned? Between CoH, glyphed PoH, PoM & Renew spam, both will gain mana that is highly dependent on how the hidden ICD interacts with spell casts.

It's not a totally useless initial healer trinket for resto druids, but I would use Spark of Hope over it in a heartbeat.

I very much disagree with this. As a holy priest, I cast a LOT of renews in ICC in addition having this trinket proc constantly with my T10 2-piece bonus. I'm not saying it's the best trinket ever, but it certainly isn't worthless like you guys are saying.

As a pally healer using JoL you get 11 mana per heal (WHICH IS A HELL OF A LOT OF MANA OK?)

NO, it is not a viable DPS trinket!

Or are you really healing to do DPS?

Yet you're still wrong, for one, max MP5 is 137.5 mp5, and two, it is still useless for druids because you'll have to use Glyph of Rapid Rejuv to get even close to the CD with ease, which is not used for raid healing. Not to mention they are very mana efficient, so they should not really need an mp5 trinket.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by fabian; 2010-06-25 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Ugh, posted when the site went down made it a double post...