Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Bio- Howard Yasashi (with open rp)

NAME: Howard Yasashi
    RACE: Half human and night elf, half dragon (former undead)
    TYPE: Paladin/former deathknight/warrior
    (I took consdierations from last tthread to improve, so here is bio/rp)
    Howard was born nd a rumor told people he was brother of Varian. But he was trained a little s apaladin and then Deathwing, listenign to rumor of Howrard to be the brother of Varian, kidnapped him to turn him evil. BUt Howard secretly grew in strength of the light, and escaped with holy power. Deathwing then new he was not brother of Varian so let him go, but sent some dragons to kill him. Howard was killed, but later the Lich King brought him to life again as death knight called Murdersword, and many peopel hate him for the crimes he did during this time, but Howard was unhappy like that and when LIch King died, he regained himself and his hoyl powers. He is not half dragon in body, but his time with Deathwing makes him liek a dragon in thoughts sometimes.
    He has some good skill with ligth and typical death knight abilities. Has the sword called Blackdark, a black smoking black katana sword, which is very strong but has no magical powers.

Howard has a disease that makes him painfuly cough blood out at times, and his current quest is to cure it, and he can't use hsi holy magic to do it some reason.

(Here is an intro RP but anyone can join, please do so we can RP for fun and get nto it)

It was pouring rain, and damp and cold. Howard was alone i nthe alley but he was not alone. He could feel the hate of the enemies around him. like blackness. He whirled aroudn and said "Come out, I know you" and then three shadow like figures appearers. "Murdersword, it is time to die for you" Howard said "What" Then "Enough talk" yelled the asasains, jumping to him. The first one puncched Howard chest hard, uckily Howard was wearinr plate so the man broke his hand instead. "I just want to live peace" said Howard, punching the mans throat in halfs. The second one leapt with a heavy axe. Howard made a hoyl shield, but then his sickness coughed blood out and he had to block it with his hand armors "Cod damn" thought howard. Then, he used his sword to reflect sun into the mans eyes, shooting light into them, who yelled as he was blind. Howard yelled loud so he was deaf too ((liek Horn of winter)) and Howard jumped on him and chopped for ten seconds until he died ((the assasin not Howard)) The third assassin was not an assassin but a mage "A mage" thoguth Howard as the mage/assassin shot a fire ball at Yasashi. Howard quickly cleaved it in halves, but the second bolt, a frost bolt, was on its way and it him Howard in the torso. "No' hollered Howard, thinkinh "Cod Damn", stuck to ice. The mage prepared a lethal spell then Howard used dark energy to crush the hmans head before he could shoot it off. Howard breathed hard and broek the ice off, then coughed a pound of blood, battle energy all drained. He leaned onto his sword for a while. "Cod damn' thinked Howard, I need that amulat of Purity to heal this disease. Hward cleaned Blackdark and sheatehed it across his back. "Maybe someone in town knows where to is" Howard Yasashi said as he walked away.

(as you can see he is not a perfect character or a lore charcter so we can have soem good rp with him)
    In mediocre MMOs, people complain about some classes.
    In good MMOS, no one complains about any classes.
    In the best MMOS, people complain about every class.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is the discussion thread,you can list your bios and such.If you want to make a start to rp please put it in "roleplaying forum"
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    This is the discussion thread,you can list your bios and such.If you want to make a start to rp please put it in "roleplaying forum"
    a mod said we can put a background rp in bios part too and his deasease is part of his background

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you not listen to what we said about Deathwing at all from the last thread?

There is no way that Deathwing would randomly kidnap a human from pure speculation and there's also no way that anyone would confuse a half night elf with a human prince...

Also a merger of Death Knight/ Paladin abillities would not work as they are inherently agaisnt eachother in idealogical purpose. In that I mean a DK goes out to cause suffering to a person. Wherteas a Paladin when forced to kill would do it with detatched efficeincy.
    (Perhaps a lore reason for high Ret Paladin burst? )

Also the disease that can't be cured conventionally for "some reason" doesn't really give me a good idea of what this disease really means...

And although this wouldn't normally be a problem... would it kill you to run your bio through a spell checker before posting it? I know correct spelling isn't a nessesity but it seems like you put no effort into the bio in my opinion...

And formerly undead? Have you actually found a lore cure for undeath? Because there's an entire faction of undead that would be thrilled if you could share it with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramore View Post
    Did you not listen to what we said about Deathwing at all from the last thread?

There is no way that Deathwing would randomly kidnap a human from pure speculation and there's also no way that anyone would confuse a half night elf with a human prince...

Also a merger of Death Knight/ Paladin abillities would not work as they are inherently agaisnt eachother in idealogical purpose. In that I mean a DK goes out to cause suffering to a person. Wherteas a Paladin when forced to kill would do it with detatched efficeincy.
    (Perhaps a lore reason for high Ret Paladin burst? )

Also the disease that can't be cured conventionally for "some reason" doesn't really give me a good idea of what this disease really means...

And although this wouldn't normally be a problem... would it kill you to run your bio through a spell checker before posting it? I know correct spelling isn't a nessesity but it seems like you put no effort into the bio imo...

well maybe these deep mysteries are just illusions and if you rp'd wit him rather than critizise him than you would learn a truth

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the discussion forum... you should seperate the RP into the RP forum if you have joine dthe RP group.

I don't like how he can punch a man's throat in half either... that literally makes no sense...

This is the discussion forum... you should seperate the RP into the RP forum if you have joine dthe RP group.

I don't like how he can punch a man's throat in half either... that literally makes no sense...
    well if you dont like it i will take out his paladin pwoers in future rps

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how Paladin powrs give you the abillity to punch though someones throat... I'm interested if you can find the lore though... perhaps we can suggest it to Blizz as a new Paladin abillity in Cataclysm?

I don't see how Paladin powrs give you the abillity to punch though someones throat... I'm interested if you can find the lore though... perhaps we can suggest it to Blizz as a new Paladin abillity in Cataclysm?
    i was tlking about ur earlier post about undeath cure, but a DK is obviously strong enough to punch a throat in halfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to argue with you... the broken lore in this thread hurts me...

Oh and a Paladin wouldn't keep his powers after being risen as a Death Knight, the Death Knight armour vendor in ICC is proof of that.

No, just no. I said a lot of things in the other thread, and most of them still remain here. Go read up on our criticism before making another character. Please.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does he have that name? Where does it mention him as a warrior? Why did Deathwing kidnap him? How did Deathwing not know he was training in the light? What does like a dragon in thought mean? Where did he get his sword? How did he get this disease? "Howard was alone in the alley but he was not alone." What? " "Come out, I know you" " Again, what? He knows them? One assassin broke his hand punching the plate armor? Maybe shattered a knuckle.. Also, cod damn? do you mean god damn? "Howard quickly cleaved it in halves" Cleaved what? The fireball? Seriously dude, take our advice and put it into your work. Don't ignore us and repost.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to get the impression he's a Troll... No one can be stupid enough to endure an entire thread of flaming and then come back with an almost identicl bio with one or two things changed and a few more inexplicable actions/sentances just for good measure...

well walakin thatas a lot of questiosn but if I was going to answer every possible question and solve every mystery there is no point to rp is there. do you know any movies where the characters have all history explained and set down? no, i don't think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but this is a character bio. Sure leave a few open questions, in fact they leave a good motivation for a character's develpoment. But we like to see prior development and coherent sentances... eithe start again from scractch with a brand new idea or fix this and find some lore that justifies any of it...

Quote Originally Posted by UnemMun View Post
    well walakin thatas a lot of questiosn but if I was going to answer every possible question and solve every mystery there is no point to rp is there. do you know any movies where the characters have all history explained and set down? no, i don't think so.
    This isn't a movie. We can't rp with any of this because there are just too many variables, too many unknowns. Here, a concrete example, you go into a bar and you see a pile of goo on the floor and he starts talking to you, what do you do? You don't know. Why? cause you have no clue how the goo got there, how he came to speak, what "race" he is, if he has some O-so-mystical powers, etc, etc.

You are the goo in this case.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... is it wrong I want to make a pile of goo as a CRP character now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Our characters do not learn your guys history,you tell our guys that,we do not magically learn it.We can read it to understand your person and how you can right and make up stories.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by End'ghao View Post
    This isn't a movie. We can't rp with any of this because there are just too many variables, too many unknowns. Here, a concrete example, you go into a bar and you see a pile of goo on the floor and he starts talking to you, what do you do? You don't know. Why? cause you have no clue how the goo got there, how he came to speak, what "race" he is, if he has some O-so-mystical powers, etc, etc.

You are the goo in this case.
    Hahaha this is hilarious End! Also, like End said, this isn't a movie. Even in movies, they explain things and don't have things that are out of the blue and don't make a bit of sense. Also, for my questions, most if not all are things that people NEED to know.

I was reading your RP description in your sign, and I'd like to know how can a human become a son of a dragon... let alone Deathwing, who's only motivation to keep a mortal being under his care is if he can get some use out of him.

Also, Brother of Varian? Vampiric too? what what what?
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!