Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    running around with bb in mh and taiaj as 2nd trinket, agility will still provide the melee crit bonus even with some 277 gear.

assuming int sims for 1.4 and arp sims for 1.6 ep, we would be at:
    1.4*54 +1.6*46 => 149.2ep

assuming haste sims for 2.1:
    73*2.1 => 153.3

these are just assumptions. ofc i know different gear, race and professions will make for different stat values. still, as you can see, it can be a close call between the normal mode leather bracers andthe heroic mail bracers, so i think it can indeed be the case that they´ll be BiS on hc mode.

and lol at the boots and trinket having Arp. big fail blizz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    and lol at the boots and trinket having Arp. big fail blizz.
    Especially considering only one spec of one class really makes use of it, and they intend to remove it from gear soon, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Quote Originally Posted by Organoth View Post
    Because you classes who use Haste get a nice Trinket you can just buy from a venor. Us ArP classes have to rely on RNG item drops and compete against half a raid for them. Including classes who don't benefit from ARP ass much like Rets and Enhance Shammans....
    The War Token is a nice trinket for several other classes/specs who are also capable of rolling on WFS/DBW/TAiaJ so that logic doesn't make any sense especially seeing how the new trinket isn't a free drop so there is no guarantee that you'll get it anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

right, blizz should simply put raw attackpower as static stat on any trinket imo.

but with cata, that will change anyway. im curious how they´ll handle trinkets there. maybe an agility/strenght -> highest stat chosen system for trinkets that are supposed to have attackpower on, as raw attackpower and attackpower from int will be merged into agility.

and lol @:
    Because you classes who use Haste get a nice Trinket you can just buy from a venor. Us ArP classes have to rely on RNG item drops and compete against half a raid for them. Including classes who don't benefit from ARP ass much like Rets and Enhance Shammans....
    you are aware that it´s the very last patch where we get a good trinket, right? and having a 264 trinket as BiS should tell you how much blizz thinks about enh in general. fury of the five flights with static haste on it -> done.

naxx content: darkmoon card: bleh, agility grim toll: bleh, arp proc fotff: decent mirror(badge): prefered
    mark of norgannon: on use, bleh
    ulduar: wrath stone: on use, mjolnir: arp, bleh bleh algalon trinkets: pretty much unoptainable during ulduar times unless pro guild
    colloseum: 10man trinket: simply bleh badge trinket: static hit and on use deaths choice: good but anyone wants it

and ocf needle encrusted scorpion and the colloseum 5man trinkets, both with arp

herkuml is the first really good enh trinket since comets trail ( which was hardly obtainable )
    Last edited by Omanley; 2010-06-24 at 09:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.