Thread: 2v2 MMR help D=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tripydevo View Post
    Merlinsback what about on teams like, Hunter hpally, the pally was in all wrathful and the hunter just kited me the whole time, also the pally never got less then 20k mana.
    how can the hunter kite you? didnt u say you played with a hpala?hmmmmmm i smell a troll

Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    how can the hunter kite you? didnt u say you played with a hpala?hmmmmmm i smell a troll
    Its not that he kites me the whole time, but its enough for my mortal strike to drop, and him to get healed full. Also I cant put real pressure to keep the hunter alive because he can just kite me when he is getting low until MS falls off. Yes, I do play with a Hpally, I get freedom then it goes back to my pally spam trying to remove slows off me, and keep himself alive. Plus traps, scatter shot, pally stun.

PM requests: Open
    Remix Recruiting!

I play Hpally hunter, and we always lose to Arms Warrior/ Hpally
    a couple matches it was like....wtf? we're both twice as geared as these guys but they won?
    it usually lasts 25 min or more, but still. I think it's just my partner though, he doesn't seem to be very knowledgable of other classes. I had to explain to him what divine plea does and why we should time our burst when the enemy is pleaing. =/
    I went up against a Spriest/Aff Lock the other night. It was absolute garbage, if I wasn't feared, I was silenced, and the whole time, it was mana burn spam/mana drain spam. Absolute nothing we could've done to win.
    I think Blizzard needs to work on diminishing returns a little more instead of resilience. after I use my trinket and bubble to get out of fears and what not. there's nothing more I can do, so it's 8 sec fear, 5 sec fear, 3 sec fear, horrify, spam cyclone if there's a druid, and by the time DR wears off, somebodies dead =/

Quote Originally Posted by Martsus View Post
    haste is still better really. More Corrupt. ticks equals more damage and more healing, more nightfall procs, faster drain life equalling even more damage and more selfhealing. Furthermore it allows you to play with more finesse.
    Sorry im destro by the way - I suspect we may hit a wall where we cant gib so i am training afflic in bgs and may do 3v3 with some randoms as afflic at low rating too