Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    agreed

I spend the majority of my time in WSG.. I farm HK's midfield.. im not dumb about it though.. i either wait for healers or the better geared/skilled players and target them with zerker.. Im shadow and 1 on 1 win 99% of the time.. I always end up with 20 KB with atleast one or two flag returns and my win % is like 71% in WSG.. I have like 50 more flag returns then victories..

So farm HK's all you want..just dont be stupid and chase the shitty resto druid while he LOLHEALS for 5 min while the 27K DK or warrior runs by..

its just a massive conflict of interests - I personally enjoy the strat of AB and eye and dont really care about KBs - I find on my 3/5 wrathful lock (not saying check me out, thats just robe/pants/gloves i.e. <1950) I only really enjoy kills if they matter, I'll ride past people with 20khp because I don't see any gain from it - dont need the honor, dont need the KB, wont learn anything, they arent in a good spot... ride past.

But thats just my way of doing it - my only rage comes from taking more than 3 bgs to get my 25 arena points - so occasional "guys.... if theres 10 at the farm how many of them are between 4 bases? move around it..." and "GG at BS!!" when they cap bs because 11 bubbled paladins are chasing a resto druid to the mine.

So you get ur hks, ill aim for bg wins, and we can insult each other all day! FUN!