10+ Year Old Account

One sad Panda :(

So last week in ICC25 i was super excited when i won trauma and i enchanted it right away and started using it with the OH from ToC25. However, we had a heal Dc'd from pull to after loot who wanted to roll on Trauma and the lead told him he would have to beat my roll. which he did but i had already chanted it so he opened a ticket. Well last night in my ICC25 grp another one drops and i was like "There's 5 healers who want this thing good thing i have it" so i didn't roll. less than 5 minutes later in the middle of Festergut i get a whisper from a GM asking if i had time to talk to him. He got my DBM auto respond and said he would wait. So after the boss, i talked to him. And he told me there was a dispute with loot i had won from a previous raid and this said loot would be given to the rightful winner of the roll. And he took my trauma away.

Damn that suck for you
    Quote Originally Posted by nightcinder
    well wait. he might have a point.
    garrosh is an orc. "orc" has 3 letters in it. so does the word "win".
    malfurion is a night elf. "night elf" has eight letters. so does "will lose".

you can add this to the first post, if you'd like. makes more sense than most of your points.

Deleted
    In before "in before cool story bro"

In before trauma sucks for priests anyway. Also the nig was afk for the loot and got to roll? Did the other healer give the lead an HJ before the raid or somethin?
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Deleted
    If that's actually true, then it truly does suck.

ouch
    My e-peen is larger then yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny

Me: Hey DK, why have you gemmed for intellect in your chest?
    DK: Because intellect makes you smart and I am tired of people saying that DK are stupid >
    Me: Shinydemon covers his face with his plam. /votekick
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarleck

I've been called a fail for refusing to invite someone purely because his Gearscore was high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that blows, if someone goes afk for loot but doesn't say anything (unless emergency), they get the shaft on the roll. I usually give around 3 to 6 seconds to roll on an item (unless it's an item a lot are rolling on),and do a timer. I don't know why some people so long to hand items out, and for the most part before the boss even dies I know what my raid comp is semi like and what items people will want to roll on.
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back

So a guy who wasn't participating the boss fight (when that happens you can't even trade items for those players) got the dips on loot. GM talked to you without ticket made by you. GM took item away without returning enchant mats.
    Trollin' your way on page 60..
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

If he was DC at the kill then the GM was in error, and you can complain to the email address they have for GM complaints.

You were awarded the item and enchanted it in good faith. If the Leader wanted to wait on the other healer who was DCd he should have waited before awarding - it's not hard.

In my guild we had a similar thing happen recently. A priest DCd after the kill and didn't bid. Trauma went to an OS roll and I took it for my holydin - I figured it was probably bad for me but heck I'd give it a shot rather than see it sharded.

Turns out to be actually very good for helping on aura fights, and the DCd priest isn't prying it out of my BiS gloves