Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    I see this rogue solo'd another Naxx boss. Why do people think its some feat that should be recognized. He's basically bugging the encounter. From what I understand blizzard makes an encounter and they want you to kill the boss without this type of behavior. Since its Naxx and not current content not much is going to happen. If rogues start doing this on newer or current content blizzard will change the way bosses leash and or how shadowstep works when a boss is engaged. I don't see much of a difference between this and the guild who had a paladin RF healing in Yoggs stomach for world first Alone in the darkness except it was current content and a world first. This guy should be banned.
    You're just mad that YOU can't solo raid bosses.

OP, what exactly did you hope to accomplish here? Rally like-minded individuals under your banner and strike back at the ignorant masses? Maybe if enough people here say that they give a shit, something will happen!

Clearly you haven't seen that DK who Solo'd Sarth, and some ICC bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

HE'S ALLIANCE FOR AMAN'THUL'S SAKE!!

HE IS OBVIOUSLY HACKING, NO ALLIANCE COULD DO THAT.

lol jk.

i am entertained with him, he should ante it up, and not use an OH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyplay
    I have an idea for a new ability that Warlock could get in Cataclysm.

Upgrade/change Banish
    As you cast Banish on your enemy, the enemy will be bansihed to Twisting Nether where he/she would burn for eternity (just for few seconds).

10+ Year Old Account
    MEh, I think what he did was clever, but I still think blizzard should give him a slap on the wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Nedus View Post
    OP, what exactly did you hope to accomplish here? Rally like-minded individuals under your banner and strike back at the ignorant masses? Maybe if enough people here say that they give a shit, something will happen!
    To many ignorants to strike back at and yes thats the idea if enough people give a shit maybe this kind of thing won't be accepted.
    I already see "What can I solo" and "I want to solo something" threads popping up now. Which means more and more people will try exploits since this website wants to publicize them on the front page.

He has broken no rules, why should he receive any punishment?

Relax, since next xpac we will be soloing Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Rakavys View Post
    MEh, I think what he did was clever, but I still think blizzard should give him a slap on the wrist.
    This.

Sure, what he did was smart, but it's still an exploit of game mechanics.

Why would you slap him on the wrist? He took what blizzard put into the game and did something exceptional with it.

'I'm sorry rogue, but you're not meant to solo irrelevant content 4 tiers behind by wasting 20 hours of your time and using scribbles the rat to shadowstep to."

Could they even type out something like that without laughing?

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth View Post
    Why would you slap him on the wrist? He took what blizzard put into the game and did something exceptional with it.

'I'm sorry rogue, but you're not meant to solo irrelevant content 4 tiers behind by wasting 20 hours of your time and using scribbles the rat to shadowstep to."

Could they even type out something like that without laughing?
    No but they could type what they already did in a blue which said:
    "exploit that made it possible to trivialize the encounter and subsequently beat it with far fewer players than would be legitimately possible with the gear currently available in-game. This exploit was deemed to be contrary to the essence of the World of Warcraft, and action was therefore taken against those who were found to be abusing it."