The new way to win? X_x

I just came back to the game after some months without it and join for a Warsong gulch (favorite one fyi!)
    The gates open...
    BAM!! Alliance gets on flag turn in, flag resets..
    BAM!! 2nd one instantly...

I mean this guy was floating around in the air, I mean COME ON!

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8434/hackzorz.jpg

Sry for him being so tiny :<
    The moral of this story is that you should never leave your house or your computer for more than 5 minutes.
    Exceptions: Making a phone call to order pizza or having an extra long toilet visit.

I mean why hack? Is this game so boring..
    On the other hand that hack reminds of those orcs forming letters in orgrimmar :x
    The moral of this story is that you should never leave your house or your computer for more than 5 minutes.
    Exceptions: Making a phone call to order pizza or having an extra long toilet visit.

Well, apparently some people fail so hard at the game that they have to use hacks and cheats. Pretty sad, but there will always be those kinds of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarleck View Post
    Well, apparently some people fail so hard at the game that they have to use hacks and cheats. Pretty sad, but there will always be those kinds of people.
    Yee, Can't they stick to Counter - Strike or something..

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm.. That's not a common site, whatever, he'll get a ban for exploiting the games mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xzizt View Post
    Yee, Can't they stick to Counter - Strike or something..
    It would be Counter Strike, no dash :3, and on CS, we have dedicated servers, with admins, who banhammer hackers almost immediately (unless none are on), and even then, there's voteban.
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    OP, you can do like this guy, though you can see where it's going :P

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....05344238&sid=1
    :P lol well this was a holy paladin named Shadowsedge or something similar :P

And on the CS part.. Im so sorry, bad habit from friends! x)

wow, crazy. gold spammers use it to spell out messages, but now people want to use it to...win BGs?

this hack needs to be put to an end. it's getting too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    wow, crazy. gold spammers use it to spell out messages, but now people want to use it to...win BGs?

this hack needs to be put to an end. it's getting too much.
    Indeed!

well, that sucks for you hahaha

tickets take days to get answered, just hope he gets banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    OP, you can do like this guy, though you can see where it's going :P

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....05344238&sid=1
    I used to be in that guild... Ugh.

its the new way of powerleveling... win BG matches... i inspected this guy that was doing this the other day... he had iron man on a level 12 toon.
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn View Post
    its the new way of powerleveling... win BG matches... i inspected this guy that was doing this the other day... he had iron man on a level 12 toon.
    LOL! Made my day^^