Answer about Goblin mounts in Beta

I have seen several qestions from people in various threads about what mounts Goblins are using in Beta at the moment. The actual class mounts are not implemented yet. In the meantime they have given Gobblins the warlock 60% mounts. Just a FYI.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for answering. I was wondering why I hadn't heard much except speculation.

Yeah thanks for the info. I do hope though that they get that car. (Those who have seen the gameplay know what I mean.)

This is what blizzard is planning to do, and it should be the right, because they should use something mechanical.
    As you can see, it looks abit like the one in gameplay, but a one-seater so it should be slightly smaller.
    Last edited by Stings; 2010-07-13 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Problem with picture

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Yeah thanks for the info. I do hope though that they get that car. (Those who have seen the gameplay know what I mean.)
    I hope we can change the radio channel over too

Goblin radio stations would be 3 rock channels and 60 financial stations involving "making money".
    "A clever person solves a problem.
    A wise person avoids it." -- Einstein

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't most financial stations involve making money?

Anyway, I hope they're getting the go kart and not the hot rod, because even though I play Horde and plan to level a Goblin I would think it was bit unfair if the Goblins get a big, badass limo-cab thing.

I will never forgive Blizzard for giving Worgens manbearpigs, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neltharion the Black View Post
    Wouldn't most financial stations involve making money?

Anyway, I hope they're getting the go kart and not the hot rod, because even though I play Horde and plan to level a Goblin I would think it was bit unfair if the Goblins get a big, badass limo-cab thing.

I will never forgive Blizzard for giving Worgens manbearpigs, though.
    If they were to be getting the Hot Rod then they would already be using it in game instead of the warlock 60% mount. The hot rod will probably be mechanohog 2.0 for engineering.

As for the radio, can you imagine people hacking into that? Next thing you know you are flipping stations and you come across some chinese dude saying "go to buymygold.com and get 5k gold for only 9,99$!"

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    That would so destroy my daily "Cruising Through Azeroth" session.

But I really hope some random dude makes an addon where you add your own music that plays whenever you ride your mount. Would be awesome.

* Dreams about heavy metal version of LOOK AT MY HORSE, MY HORSE IS AMAZING! while riding Invincible.*

In the Goblin start area you're given a hot rod/car thingy to drive around Kezan. It does have a radio that you can "change stations" on. Mostly I got the polka music from the Brewfest though. hehe

I cannot freaking wait to play a goblin
    Top 10 Reasons to be Interested in Guild Wars 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC_ig73aMs

10+ Year Old Account
    sweet mount if the Art at Blizzcon is what they will do. Play alliance though ah well lets see what the manbearpig Worgen mount will be

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    sweet mount if the Art at Blizzcon is what they will do. Play alliance though ah well lets see what the manbearpig Worgen mount will be
    I don't know what it will be, but concidering it will look like the art at Blizzcon I know WHERE it will be.

In my nightmares.