Thread: Leviathan model

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    this thing is immense, about the size of dalaran :O

15+ Year Old Account
    He seems to be related to the collapsing ship you travel on, as well as the current in-game Maelstrom.
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Trolle-Os View Post
    I love how blizzard released this http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/.../leviathan.jpg and calls it a leviathan, when it is an octopus, which is the kraken. Yet there is a model in game the SSC boss, and the argent tournament dailies boss thing that is called a kraken, but looks if anything like a leviathan. I hope they correct this.
    The Kraken is a giant squid, not an octopus. Either way I don't think it actually matters since the Kraken doesn't exist. Dragons are portrayed in so many different ways in fantasy but no one argues about it. I suggest you just forget about it and don't let it bother you. It's a name at the end of the day.

Not sure if this was posted.. but there is a cut scene in Throne of the Tides showing his big tentacles probing thru some dooways.. then a shot of him outside the instance in all his hugeness... no audio with it atm

Hmmm.. that sounds pretty hawt....

Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent View Post
    Not sure if this was posted.. but there is a cut scene in Throne of the Tides showing his big tentacles probing thru some dooways.. then a shot of him outside the instance in all his hugeness... no audio with it atm

If there happens to be blood elf girls in school uniforms in that instance I would not be suprised.

Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent View Post

have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Redcrow View Post
    have a link?
    id like to see this as well, my youtubefu is not strong today. i wanna see this model in comparison to something familiar and large in scope (like dark portal) so i can get a real feel for how large it truly is.
    A fool and his money are soon parted, but not nearly as fast as a nerd and his tears.

Quote Originally Posted by magik8ball
    We already got our troll raid. It's called the forums.