Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    idk but im getting this feeling hunters are gonna be overly complicated to play!!! i dont see them tryin to make arcane mages press more than 2 buttons

How childish to add a fully functional tanking skill to enh shamans, and not letting them tank.. They had me happy for a little while when I saw the spell changes..

dwarf and troll warlocks omg !

Interesting stuff... I actually laughed out loud when I read "Raccoon Shot".

Am I right in thinking that the levelling process for 80-81 (and 81-82 etc...) will take as long as it did for 70-80 in the "old world"?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fapsta View Post
    How childish to add a fully functional tanking skill to enh shamans, and not letting them tank.. They had me happy for a little while when I saw the spell changes..
    I dont see why people WANT Shaman to tank...

Roll a Warrior, DK, Paladin, Druid if you want to tank, quit trying to bloat the Shaman talent trees even more by adding pointless tanking talents.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Reading this wants me to have a beta key so bad.

Wonder how the hunters will be having focus in cata.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The vast majority of our dungeons must now be visited and their entrances explored before you can LFG for that dungeon. A few classic dungeons will always be available that are extremely hard to visit or are low level. Ragefire Chasm, Stormwind Stockade, Deadmines, and Wailing Caverns are automatically unlocked.
    Brilliant! :P
    [asdfghjkl says]: Greetings! blizzard is about too launch and new mounts:to,register sign up btl1e-wow-account.org"

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Aimed Shot -- We are returning this ability to be an opener once again, like Ravage or Ambush. In longer fights, Master Marskman can proc instant Aimed Shots, to keep the ability relevant.
    Now that's some good news!
    Last edited by mmocf181782525; 2010-07-02 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Studioburst View Post
    Am I right in thinking that the levelling process for 80-81 (and 81-82 etc...) will take as long as it did for 70-80 in the "old world"?
    It might take as long xp wise, but not time wise. The quests will give substationally more xp to make up for the large xp per levels.

Gief me baita invaits! :-)
    Sooo much info... Cannot.. Compute..

Who reads Ulduar loot list boub?
    Possibly people looking for certain gear sets to do herald of the titans achievement

keep up the great work!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Troll warlock is possibly more hot then Troll druid.

Troll warlock? *pinches self* No, I'm not asleep. Oooooh :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Studioburst View Post

No, leveling time is far shorter, a friend of mine did 80-82 in 4 hours

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    No, leveling time is far shorter, a friend of mine did 80-82 in 4 hours
    The curve is adjusted for testing. They've said repeatedly that the leveling time from 80-85 will be roughly equivalent to 70-80.

i concur on the threat decreasing is a lame idea, and will only hurt the Tank population. I for one haveing tanked with warrior & pally through vanilla to present day do NOT long for the days of chasing dps moron # zillion that do not hurt the specified target. All while he screams: TAUNT TAUNT. I for one have loved the start of wotlk where it mattered more to place one self according to the boss & his abilities, rather than, omg: Im slipping on OMEN!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Great...now healers can dps? As if they weren't already practically unbeatable. I guess we can all have another expansion full of losing duels to healers, just we'll lose a bit faster. How exactly are we supposed to wait for them to run out of mana if they're kicking our ass in the meantime? Blizz is so dumb, if I don't end up playing any cata I don't think I'll care because pvp has been a mess for a while and it seems like they're still perpetuating really, really stupid ideas into this next xpac.

Trolls and Dwarfs as locks?...
    i hope he is just joking. I don't mind, but don't they already have enough new class/race combinations?

Cmon guys, get on Beta already.
    I wanto try out the new Battleground, but the EU server isn't that full atm :P
    So it's an endless Queueu! Get your asses here haha.