Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I usually roll around on my 60/60/60 war tiger (I know the removed the mark requirement but don't know a better way to describe it) on ground
    Frosty or Magnificent flying carpet on flying. Can't really tell the difference in shadowform though so I usually just roll Frosty and use Magnificent for my Disc spec.

I want Baron Rivendare's mount though for my ground mount as I rolled around on the undead mount when I was horde....

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use Amani Warbear as ground mount and the ICC drake as flying. Both look pretty great

Here is a SS I took of my draenei shaman when I finished the lvl 30 air totem quest. The buff you get from completing that quest turns you red like a berserker proc and it also affects the celestial steed. There is a similar affect on this mount from shadowform. Doesn't change the entire mounts color, but rather just the armor.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4...610_233708.jpg

EDIT: Oh, and the mount's "joints" are normally blue dots. Character color effects also apply to these joints.
    Last edited by Prentice; 2010-07-08 at 03:21 PM.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

I like the netherdrake in shadowform, just seems made for it.

I alternate between the Amani Warbear and the Grand Black War Mammoth. Both are neat methinks.

I really like flying on the Argent Tournament Hippogryph in shadowform. Hate the way the sparklepony looks, though, it just makes it *dull*.