Page 1 of 2
LastLast

glas-canons lol wtf

many pro comments recently from mages about how to solve our problems against caster classes, who became more and more OP under many years in wow make me laugh hard--> spell reflect so problem solved!!!
    it is mainly targeted to BGs, so dont try to troll about arena.
    As a veteran pvp player with 250k HK and 4 season gladiator titeled warrior, i wanna tell you some words
    so listen pro mages.

I dont have frost nova, i dont have Ice barrier combined with mana shield or frost armor(nerf it to the ground),even i beat you ,you can save your butt thanks to hokus pokus shattered barrier, you are so weak that you got even water elemental to frost nova me from range 1 time noo not enough, this guy pro kk then we give you cold snap(give same colddown like lay on hands thx or move to last tier thx)so kill that ROAR barbar class easily, hokus pokus refresh coldowns of all frost abilities right away uhhm ffs that guy real pro what the heck last chance uhhm where was that OH SHIT button YESSSS RIGHT HERE YAY!!!! ICE BLOCK, warrior looking for his might buff shit stolen again, nvm balance issue Blizzard must design right, hmmm hell ok then lets shatter his block Boooom hell where is the mage meh aye invisibilty, right balance issue again.
    sorry i forgot to talk about their lovely mirror image.........(blink and suddenly 4 mages crap which1?)

As a result somewhere in BG in a server , that pro mage kills that barbar class with his pro skills.
    But in arena same mage may try to find his/her broken glascanon bites.

What about paladins-->sorry come next expension plz,DKs good but try next expension too.

In cata this skill based class will get more armour and more health aaaand curtain of frost 100 yard lol 100 yard wtf;P and improved cone of cold meh.............. Glas canons right lol.
    mages are not fucking glas-canons anymore,they are uppgraded to iron canons.About spellreflect--> the day that Blizzard decides to give that spell without shield, then i will meet you at another ground my dear pro mage players.

A mage who loses a warrior after so many OP abilities MUST REROLL at once.

so we are still in beta so what?
    what the heck do you think will happen?
    stop using that dont worry we are at beta chewing gumm bull shit.
    BTW i hope to see some retribution paladins in BGS and arenas.My second favorit class /respect.
    Get your healer by your butt and try to have fun with your warrior in BGS otherwise reroll.
    As a warrior you are not more than dead meat without healers in WORLD OF OPCASTERCRAFT.

you can moar, be angry, i dont care tbh...

I can write about SP and some other caster class scenarios, but time to arena, YUMMMY mages and Sp ;P

yes? glas i agree. Veteran reroll OP Yummy in my tummy.

As a warrior myself, I know how frustrating it is just sitting in a stupid nova all the time. A good tactic to counter this is to: Zerger stance -> Blood rage -> Intercept -> *mages blink* -> Battle stance -> Charge -> BS

Make sure to have a /lol macro when they deepfreeze themselves.

Find a partner that can hand you / dispell you.

Or

Go prot.

Or

Get Mourne.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    I only shave my beard and balls.

i wonder why retardins are your second favorite spec... congratz in getting cleanse removed haha

L2P op, good warrior gives a good mage a run for his money
    As always, apparently the one thing you can do in a duel that isn't cheating... is lose.

Quote Originally Posted by flame View Post
    L2P op, good warrior gives a average mage a run for his money
    Fixed.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder why retardins are your second favorite spec... congratz in getting cleanse removed haha

L2P op, good warrior gives a good mage a run for his money
    I agree with Flame, totally.

250k HK? Oh wow, you have a life :O Now, since you're SO good, stop the fuck to complain and play the game. 250k and the only class you have a hard time beign frost mage? Lol! They are easy pie. Beign prot warrior and ret paladin myself and to have a frost mage too, they are pretty much my *dark beast*, the I can barely kill classes as frost. I'm not speaking about warlock or Priest, since they are so easy to kill as a mage, I am speaking of Warriors and Paladins. If, as one of those two, you can't kill ONE frost mage... then all I can say to your Horde toon is D a p Ee bb .
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    I agree with Flame, totally.

250k HK? Oh wow, you have a life :O Now, since you're SO good, stop the fuck to complain and play the game. 250k and the only class you have a hard time beign frost mage? Lol! They are easy pie. Beign prot warrior and ret paladin myself and to have a frost mage too, they are pretty much my *dark beast*, the I can barely kill classes as frost. I'm not speaking about warlock or Priest, since they are so easy to kill as a mage, I am speaking of Warriors and Paladins. If, as one of those two, you can't kill ONE frost mage... then all I can say to your Horde toon is D a p Ee bb .
    Barely kill ret paladin? As frost? Is the frost mage naked? Because if the frost mage is in gear and lost to a ret paladin, then the frost mage (A) is naked (b) is outgeared horribly (C) is retarded.

Prot warrior can kill frost pretty easily, though.

If you have this much trouble with mages in beta i think you should be the one rerolling. Also id like an armory link so you can even try to justify your credentials because no GOOD warrior would rage this hard about a mage as its the least of your worrys right now.

The fact that he doesn't whine about anyone else than a mage also tells that he can pretty much own everything else and want mages to be nerfed so he can own everything with his lolmourne.

I have a Druid, Warrior and Mage, and i agree there were some times a warrior couldnt kill nothing, but those times are long gone.
    As always, apparently the one thing you can do in a duel that isn't cheating... is lose.

OP getting trolled.

There is no point in telling anyone who hasnt played a warrior, what its like to fight a frostmage.
    Because there is no other 1v1 situation that is so horribly lopsided.
    Your charges will never connect, since I even taught my cat how to jump them.
    Youll never oom them
    Youll never stand next to them long enough to do more than 1 attack
    and if they know how to fake cast, youll only get lucky reflects.
    Bladestorm, does not hit any frost mage worth his gear.
    They will jump the intercept and not need to blink, saving it for BS. Worst comes to worst, Ice block. Its on a short cooldown which is covered by their ability to chain root you.

Garrosh '10

Deleted
    L2P op, good warrior gives a poor mage a run for his money
    fixed

WAR's and Pally's are probably the 2 classes in their best states in a long time, i find it funny they're complaining about mages. WAR's cry so much these days its pretty laughable considering how much better they've gotten since TBC, and pally's always woe is me when they are the only class with 3 viable pvp specs, and 2 being OP'd fotm.

did he jus... I don't eve... huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    so...
    you got 4 gladiator titles and get confused when a mage blows mirror images?

let me guess...you played with a restokin in BC.
    While I also find some of the changes very OP (Arctic Winds, Early Frost and improved Cone of Cold) OPs whining is just fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have mostly 213 IL deadly gear with 245 relentless offset on my warrior. I have absolutely no problem with frost mages.

Charge + Intercept (and sometimes even intervene) gives you insane mobility. Second wind is constantly up from sitting in nova and you can easily avoid getting frostbolted with spell reflect. Only time you take any damage through second wind Blood Craze is when you eat a deep freeze.

If the mage has double cooldowns ready(cold snap) you are most likely going to lose hard in a 1v1.

And about the jumping, it works both ways... If he only jumps once and you charge at the same time you got outplayed... If he jumps multiple times just time your charge when he is about to land a jump and you are in melee to hamstring his sorry ass.

mah warrior, which i stopped playing like 6 months ago because i was playing with 1m connection and around 180 latency. Now with 8m my latency is around 25 and it feels like a different class. If you are playing with high latency you are going to get eaten by most casters because you never get good reflects off.

I couldn't really read your post without my eyes wanting to break, but, I'll let you know, Ice Armor is awful. And if you can't beat someone that uses it, you deserve to lose.

Rage, silly warrior.
    Last edited by Vevilair; 2010-07-06 at 02:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    every class has a counter to another class, but yeah mages are abit OP atm if they know what they doing... but so are the shadow priests i dont see you complaining about them tho.
    Last edited by Shifthappens; 2010-07-06 at 02:56 PM.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Quote Originally Posted by Vevilair View Post
    I couldn't really read your post without my eyes wanting to break, but, I'll let you know, Ice Armor is awful. And if you can't beat someone that uses it, you deserve to lose.

Rage, silly warrior.
    1900 rated mage think he's good.

Field Marshal Herald of Garrosh's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vevilair View Post

Rage, silly warrior.

1900 team vs a 1600 team.
    Frost mage thinks hes good or something.

Let them come! BLOOD AND THUNDER!

Deleted
    I think this thread really was made by a mage as a attempt to ruin the creditability of the NerfMaGIplox lobbyists.