Page 2 of 218 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    1. The name of your toon with class, race, and realm. (or Armory Link)- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Kass%C3%ADe

2. A CLEAR screenshot of your toons face (no helmets).

3. The gear / items (a list please) you'd like equipped on your toon. (whether you'd like the helmet shown or not). with full Heroic Sanctified crimson Acolyte (priest t10 set)

4. Desktop resolution (1024x768, 1280x800, 1680x1024, etc. etc.) 1920x1050

5. Companions, Pets, Enemys, Mounts that you'd like in the wallpaper. Onyx Netherdrake

6. Two areas that you'd like for background and foreground (where toon will be standing). http://i46.tinypic.com/24zzw3d.jpg this background without the tbc logo

7. Quotes you'd like

8. Optional: Video Card (Nvidia, ATI) and type. (this is for a logo) example: Nvidia Geforce 9800

9. Optional: CPU (Intel, AMD) and type. (this is for a logo): example: Intel i7

10. Vanilla WoW, Burning Crusade, or WoTLK style - Wotlk

11. Anything else you'd like in the picture. Just Kassie the Kingslayer, if you can't do the background i posted can i have a spirit of redemption, you did one for me last year, so its nice to see you back, will donate its nice to see you doing these again hehe they are awesome <3

12. Things you'd like listed or not: (yes/no)
    realm name- no
    Char. name- yes
    guild name- no
    title- yes

13. Signature options
    Blue font color
    Char name.
    realm name
    no helm
    Thanks very much
    Last edited by Kacie; 2010-07-17 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Updated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischevious View Post
    Naw, there was one a few months before that where I posted my request(that never got done). It's why it says "(STILL)".
    Not sure then, I only came in at that one about a week ago. But, if you want one then I suggest adding a new one here.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imagefrog.net/show.php/97907_...0410150218.jpg
    can you make that into a signature for me
    with a cataclysm effect
    resolution doesnt matter much
    and say "may he return to us one day"
    Last edited by Quexar; 2010-07-06 at 04:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    post from original thread (page14) hopefully you have the time to do mine thx in advance

1. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&cn=Schippers

3. this wrathfull pvp set with this weapon wielding. If possible enchant the weapon with executioner (not much use but looks cool xD)

4. 1366 x 768

5. The grand black war mammoth would be nice(not mounted just standing next to me)

6. Background: Stormwind city at the entrance (on the bridge or something)
    Foreground: the place in AV were alliance spawns at the start of it(completely in the back at the blue portal and alliance flags).

7. -A gladiator's life is simple: You win and live, or lose and die
    -I will seek out my enemies, and woe betide those who set themselves against me.

8. GeForce 9200M GS

9. Pentium(R) dual-core T4200

10. Vanilla style (tho if cataclysm is possible then cataclysm)

11. Mr. chilly xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quexar View Post
    http://imagefrog.net/show.php/97907_...0410150218.jpg
    can you make that into a signature for me
    with a cataclysm effect
    and say "may he return to us one day"
    Lol, Cpt P.

Dunno what happened there, but I had tried posting in the first page and it woudn't let me, so I posted later in here the 2nd page. Now I see the post appeared in the first page. Clearing it here then. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by .viG; 2010-07-07 at 06:57 AM. Reason: strange post mytosis

1. Armory Link(s) got a picture of a goblin.

2. A CLEAR screenshot of your toons(s) face (no helmets) if no armory or different than armory.

3. The gear / items (a list please) you'd like equipped on your toon(s). (whether you'd like the helmet shown or not).Tempest Regalia (Mage tier6)

4. Desktop resolution (1024x768, 1280x800, 1680x1024, etc. etc.) 1280x1024

5. Companions, Pets, Enemys, Mounts that you'd like in the wallpaper. a water elemental, looking bad ass if possible, and Ragnaros from the Sulfuron Spire

6. Two areas that you'd like for background (main portion of wallpaper) and foreground (where toon will be standing). at the sulfuron spire (in mount hyjal) if you can't get a screenshot from there, anywhere tbh would be fine Goblin standing in like Kezan or The Lost Isles, would be cool

7. Quotes you'd like (example: "For the Horde!") Time is Money friend.

8. Optional: Video Card (Nvidia, ATI) type. (this is for a logo) ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series.

9. Optional: CPU (Intel, AMD) and type. (this is for a logo): intel i7

10. Vanilla WoW, Burning Crusade, WoTLK, or Cataclysm style. Cataclysm Style

11. Anything else you'd like in the picture. gold coins spread all over the place or something like that.

a. Realm name no
    b. Player Name yes, Meatfactory
    c. Title no
    d. Guild no

13. Signature options
    Scrap the signature, just want an avatar and wallpaper <3 thanks.

if you can't use my Screenshot, id like a goblin mage , thanks
    btw Doesn't matter what face/hair/skin colour etc the goblin has
    Last edited by Sez; 2010-07-08 at 08:15 AM. Reason: rawr

1. AssaultDrone Orc Shaman Moonrunner
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Assaultdrone

2. Armory should be fine.

3. http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=682#. Tier 6 Enhancement Shaman set.
    For weapons, the ones I'm currently using.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50692
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50710
    No helmet. I'm very proud of my hair.

4. 1680x1050

5. Thrall, Willy (Pet), Archimonde.

6. Orgrimmar Foreground...Zul'Aman Background

7. None

8. None

9. None

10. Cataclysm style

10a. #10

11. None

c. Title Guardian of Cenarius
    d. Guild Absolute

13. Font Color: Red
    No Helmet

Thanks much for making these for people.
    Last edited by AssaultDrone; 2010-07-28 at 08:22 PM.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

10+ Year Old Account
    The name of your toon with class, race, and realm. (or Armory Link)
    Deathofdks
    Human Male
    Moonrunner-US
    http://i48.tinypic.com/qq6989.jpg

3. The gear / items (a list please) you'd like equipped on your toon. (whether you'd like the helmet shown or not).
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare

4. Desktop resolution (1024x768, 1280x800, 1680x1024, etc. etc.)
    1600x900

5. Companions, Pets, Enemys, Mounts that you'd like in the wallpaper.
    The Death Knight ghoul, Acherus Deathcharger, and if there is room one of the Deep Sea Murlocs

6. Two areas that you'd like for background and foreground (where toon will be standing).
    Background: if you can make it the Throne of Tides and the Frozen Throne
    Foreground: Sulfuron Keep (the one on the Hyjal Map)
    7. Quotes you'd like: Frostmourne Hungers!

10. Vanilla WoW, Burning Crusade, WoTLK, or Cataclysm style
    Cataclysm

11. N/A.

12.Realm,player,title and guild name plz.

13.Red,Player,realm name and no helm.
    For the Signature Could you use the fancy D
    Last edited by listo95; 2010-07-07 at 05:01 AM. Reason: spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu Ftagn View Post
    Goes along with my new wallpaper too, I made up the Race as Deep Ones.
    Click to enlarge
    Thought this should be posted here, so the newer people could see how creative and different you can make them.

Thumbs up Jimmybob117

Jimmybob117

User Account Picture:

Signature:

Wallpaper: Click to enlarge

Found it! /threads/699030-Who-wants-a-custom-Desktop-Avatar-and-Signature-(Meets-Forum-Requirements)

Time to dig out mine.

----------------------------------------------

1. Toon: Mischevious, Draenei Paladin, Terenas.

2. Screenshot: Face.

3. Items: Wowhead.

4. Resolution: 1440x900.

5. Appearances: Peanut, Grunty, Perky Pug, Charger, A'dal.

6. Background & Foreground: Gilneas(for absolutely no reason except it's a cool place) if possible, otherwise same as in the first post.

7. Quotes: "Can good exist without evil? Can there be light without dark?" & "In darkness I bring light, in light I bring hope, and in hope I bring victory.".

8. Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450.

9. CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+.

10. Style: Cataclysm.

11. Other: No Guild Name, but title "Champion of the Naaru" please. Also a Windows 7 Logo like yours.
    Last edited by J Wall; 2010-07-06 at 05:13 PM.

Yay! found my old post
    OMG i'm so excited for this!!!! >.<

1. The name of your toon with class, race, and realm. (or Armory Link)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Naturalunion

http://img171.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...110191208.jpg/
    3. The gear / items (a list please) you'd like equipped on your toon. (whether you'd like the helmet shown or not).
    I would like full T5 with the helm (Nordrassil set), I would like the wep to be Rapture from The Iron Council in 25 Ulduar and I would like the belt to be Girdle of Zaetar from Void Reaver in The Eye

1920x1080
    Just standing normally with the staff on my back, however I was wondering if you could do something like the boss in Gun'drak does when he is about to turn into a mammoth but instead into cat form? So a transparentish cat form around me and the cat hair color is the same as with green hair which is dark blueish with the green collar. if you don't understand what I mean just let me know and I'll think of something else
    Also I'd rather have a nature/druidish/darnassas theme than a wotlk if that's okay, so I guess BC since if it's green if you can't do something new.

6. Two areas that you'd like for background and foreground (where toon will be standing).
    I would like something green like Feralas, Un'goro crater, or Shalozar basin.. Or even a moonwell, I'm not sure just something very druidish like this http://img27.imageshack.us/i/wowscrn...110215847.jpg/

7. Quotes you'd like
    Rise and rise again until lambs become lions. (I'm a Robin Hood nerd don't hate) :P

8. Optional: Video Card (Nvidia, ATI) and type. (this is for a logo) example: Nvidia Geforce 9800
    none
    none
    10. Anything else you'd like in the picture.
    I would love to have the Gaurdian of Cenarius title and my guild [B r o t h e r h o o D]

Btw I love your work its very nice
    Last edited by Taluur; 2010-07-15 at 03:28 AM.

Both of these as one desktop please, but for the avatars, I just want my shaman. You don't have to do the hunter's.
    ë = Alt + 0235

1. Armory Link(s)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Crazyshots
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rv%C3%ABndetta

2. A CLEAR screenshot of your toons(s) face (no helmets) if no armory or different than armory.
    Crazyshots: The one from the armory please. I'd link a picture of it, but I don't know how to take a picture of it :<
    Vforvëndetta: The one from the armory please.

3. The gear / items (a list please) you'd like equipped on your toon(s). (whether you'd like the helmet shown or not).
    Crazyshots: Everything he's wearing. No helmet please.
    Vforvëndetta: Everything he's wearing, but make the shoulders/gloves the 264 version please. Helmet shown please.

1920x1080

Crazyshots:RaF rocket, Mimiron's head mount, Mechano hog(horde), Turbo charged flying machine, Mechanical squirrel, Jeeves (<3 engineering)
    Vforvendetta: Fire elemental totem with fire elemental, Strength of earth totem, healing stream totem, grounding totem

6. Two areas that you'd like for background (main portion of wallpaper) and foreground (where toon will be standing).
    Background: Orgrimmar (cataclysm version if possible, if not it's ok)
    Foreground: Thunder Bluff

7. Quotes you'd like (example: "For the Horde!")
    "I bite healers..."
    "The Altoholic"
    "You are not prepared! (the quote from illidan, too lazy to check if thats correct. Alltime favorite game quote (: )

8. Optional: Video Card (Nvidia, ATI) type. (this is for a logo) example: Nvidia
    No thanks.

No thanks.

Cataclysm style please

11. Anything else you'd like in the picture.
    If you could make the circles on the ring around the toons be Horde, Hunter and Shaman, that would be nice.
    Also if it's possible, whichever side the hunter is on, make that half of the ring around the toons green, and blue for the side the shaman is on?

a. Realm name - Yes
    b. Player Name - Yes for both
    c. Title - The Kingslayer for Crazyshots, and Bloodsail Admiral for Vforvëndetta
    d. Guild - Section Eight for both

13. Signature options (this is for the shaman. I don't care much for the hunter)
    a. Font Color - Shaman shade of Blue
    b. Player name or Forum name - Player name
    c. Title, Realm, or Guild - Title
    d. Helmet shown or not - Shown

You do amazing work sir. Mad internets to you for doing this. I can't wait!
    Last edited by fulfill_your_destiny; 2010-07-09 at 09:23 PM.

Reposting from the original thread, page 4. Love your work!

Prisoner, Gnome Death Knight

Sanctified Scourgelord Shoulderplates, Battleplate, Legplates, and Gauntlets. Just pick a cool belt if one will be showing, I trust your decision. Tabard of the Ebon Blade and two Bloodvenom Blades (if you can do enchants on weapons, one with Rune of the Fallen Crusader, the other with Razorice). No helm showing.

3360 x 1050

Frosty (Wrath Limited Edition Pet), Megkineers Chopper, Sindragosa, and Army of the Dead perhaps?

Center of Acherus for the foreground, and the Frozen Throne for the background. With the larger surface area of the desktop, I don't know if those will work or not, but I trust your judgment.

7. Quotes you'd like
    "I am a Gnome. Though I am of edible size and possess womanly strength, I am a fierce warrior."

10. Vanilla WoW, Burning Crusade, or WoTLK style
    Wrath Style, please.

My guild: <Juggernaut>
    Last edited by Prisoner; 2010-07-12 at 03:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your work rocks! <3 Thanks a bunch for doing this for people.

1. Armory Link(s)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...hood&cn=Jengra

3. The gear / items (a list please) you'd like equipped on your toon(s). (whether you'd like the helmet shown or not).
    The Ten Storms set, helmet shown please, Frostwolf tabard, otherwise same stuff that she has on in the armory.

1200x800

Frostwolf mount & fire elemental.

6. Two areas that you'd like for background (main portion of wallpaper) and foreground (where toon will be standing).
    Background: Rock of Durotan in AV
    Foreground: One of the broken walls in the Ruins of Alterac

7. Quotes you'd like (example: "For the Horde!")
    "He only earns his freedom and his life, who takes them every day by storm."

8. Optional: Video Card (Nvidia, ATI) type. (this is for a logo) example: Nvidia
    nVidia

AMD Turion64

Cataclysm style!

If you can do totems, a totem at her feet would rock. If not, it's cool.

a. Realm name - yes
    b. Player Name - yes
    c. Title - no
    d. Guild - yes

13. Signature options
    a. Font Color - whatever works with the colors
    b. Player name or Forum name - Player name
    c. Title, Realm, or Guild - realm & guild
    d. Helmet shown or not - no
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

EDIT: Made one myself thanks to your turtorial Not as good as yours but i gave it my best shot.

User Account Picture:

Signature:

Wallpaper:

1. Armory Links: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...aenor&cn=Zurok

2. A CLEAR screenshot of your toons(s) face (no helmets) if no armory or different than armory.: http://yfrog.com/9dwowscrnshot052910010159j

3. The gear / items (a list please) you'd like equipped on your toon(s). (whether you'd like the helmet shown or not). : Full Heroic T10 with helmet showing, and Bryntroll the Bone Arbiter

4. Desktop resolution: 1920X1200

5. Companions, Pets, Enemys, Mounts that you'd like in the wallpaper.: Death Knight ghoul minion if possible and Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger moun if possible.

6. Two areas that you'd like for background (main portion of wallpaper) and foreground (where toon will be standing):
    Backround: ICC Lich Kings Room
    Forground: Somewhere in ICC that looks good with backround

7. Quotes you'd like: Lok'tar Ogar!

8. Optional: Video Card (Nvidia, ATI) type. (this is for a logo): ATI Sapphire HD5850

9. Optional: CPU (Intel, AMD) and type. (this is for a logo): Intel i5

10. Vanilla WoW, Burning Crusade, WoTLK, or Cataclysm style: WoTLK

11. Anything else you'd like in the picture.: title, the Kingslayer

a. Realm name - yes (Draenor)
    b. Player - yes (Zurok)
    c. Title - yes (the Kingslayer)
    d. Guild - yes (Nox)

13. Signature options
    a. Font Color - whatever looks good
    b. Player name or Forum name - player name
    c. Title, Realm, or Guild - guild. <Nox>
    d. Helmet shown or not - helmet shown
    Last edited by JBURNICLE; 2010-07-15 at 01:01 AM.

1. Armory Link(s): wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Executus&cn=Gadgetum

2. A CLEAR screenshot of your toons(s) face (no helmets) if no armory or different than armory: realms are down will get one as soon as i can

3. The gear / items (a list please) you'd like equipped on your toon(s). (whether you'd like the helmet shown or not): Bloodfang entire set with helmet shown, no cloak, bloodvenom blade heroic version, scourgeborne waraxe heroic version.

4. Desktop resolution (1024x768, 1280x800, 1680x1024, etc. etc.): 1680x1050

5. Companions, Pets, Enemys, Mounts that you'd like in the wallpaper: hyacinth macaw pet, lich king and various undead enemies

6. Two areas that you'd like for background (main portion of wallpaper) and foreground (where toon will be standing): icecrown citadel marrowgar room with glacier spire background, gnomeregan entrance foreground

7. Quotes you'd like (example: "For the Horde!"): "I fight for Gnomeregan and I kill for the Alliance!"

8. Optional: Video Card (Nvidia, ATI) type. (this is for a logo): Nvidia

9. Optional: CPU (Intel, AMD) and type. (this is for a logo): Intel i7

10. Vanilla WoW, Burning Crusade, WoTLK, or Cataclysm style: WotLK

11. Anything else you'd like in the picture: no

a. Realm name: yes
    b. Player Name: yes
    c. Title: yes (of Gnomeregan)
    d. Guild: yes

13. Signature options
    a. Font Color: dark blue
    b. Player name or Forum name: player name
    c. Title, Realm, or Guild: all
    d. Helmet shown or not: shown

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Ep%C3%B8ch
    The o is ALT + 0248
    http://img8.imageshack.us/i/wowscrns...610205335.jpg/

Head : T10 Sanctified
    Shoulders : T10 Sanctified
    Back: Shadowvault Slayers Cape (Heroic)
    Chest : T10 Sanctified
    Tabard : Tabard of Conquest
    Ranged Weapon: Zod's Repeating Longbow
    1h Weapons: Scourgeborne Waraxe and Bone Warden's Splinter ( On his back)
    Hands : T10 Sanctified
    Belt : band of the night raven
    Feet : Rock-Steady Treads

I would like the helmet on, please.

1920 x 1080

Rusted Proto
    A wolf ( Pet)

Orgrimmar Foreground
    Alterac Valley Background

7. Quotes you'd like
    "Go big or go home."
    "Why be neutral when you can pick a side."

No Thank you.
    No thank you.

10. Vanilla WoW, Burning Crusade, or WoTLK style
    Burning Crusade Style Please
    I would like my character to be in the sitting position.

a. Realm name Yes
    b. Player Name Yes
    c. Title Yes
    d. Guild No

13. Signature options
    a. Font Color Green
    b. Player name or Forum name Char name please
    c. Title, Realm, or Guild Title and Realm
    d. Helmet shown or not Yes

Thanx so much. Can't Wait!
    Best question on a guild application.
    "Can you move out of fire?" Yes [X] No [ ]
    This is a follow up question to the question above : ORLY?
    "Why be nuetral, when you can pick a side."
    80 Human Fury Warrior -Retired
    80 Troll Marksman Hunter
    80 BE Retribution Paladin
    39 Troll Rogue
    28 Undead Priest

Thumbs up Omen321

Omen321

User Account Picture:

Signature:

Wallpaper: Click to enlarge