Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu Ftagn View Post
    You're right weezy, we should all have white backgrounds on our signatures, out of place flourished text with pink blood splatter and a drug infused rapper... OH and let's not forget a screenshot of our toons at the character select screen for avatars.... WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?!?
    Your age is amusing considering the level of the responses you provide.
    I know it is not the best-looking sig I ever made but perhaps that's because I created it in 10 minutes - Although it IS unique, unlike yours.

I also find your aggressive replies quite amazing, you don't let anyone give you feedback, huh?
    And let's not forget all the people "having your back", because you made them a signature for a wow-forum.

Sye

Cthulhu Ftagn could you make a Signature or Wallpaper for me please? :>

I'm on Page 8, post #155, I'm not allowed to post links.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    Your age is amusing considering the level of the responses you provide.
    I know it is not the best-looking sig I ever made but perhaps that's because I created it in 10 minutes - Although it IS unique, unlike yours.

I also find your aggressive replies quite amazing, you don't let anyone give you feedback, huh?
    And let's not forget all the people "having your back", because you made them a signature for a wow-forum.
    Dude, we have his back because he's a cool guy and he's fun to talk to. If you don't like these, don't come in here and bitch about them and insult the people who like them. And now, since the chance to do this has arisen, I shall say my catch-phrase... Love it or shove it! GAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Love it or shove it! GAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
    Once again, gotta point out the age-level of people wanting your sigs.

I didn't pop into this thread to insult anyone but to take a look at the artwork and give feedback, however, I ended up being the insulted one, so don't come with that talk about me being a party-pooper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously? I'm just messing around and you're saying shit about my age-level? Instead of saying this stuff in the thread and pissing people off who love his work, just PM him or somethin'...
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

You can leave now Weezy, you bring nothing but arguments to the topic; find something better to do with your time than troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    How do i change the color of the arcane circle
    You can use Hue & Saturation or Color Balance, there are a few things you can do to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Seriously? I'm just messing around and you're saying shit about my age-level? Instead of saying this stuff in the thread and pissing people off who love his work, just PM him or somethin'...
    How about sticking to the actual topic? How did I piss people off by giving him feedback about his art? I love photoshop and I find these threads intrested, or atleast FOUND them intresting until I discovered it's full of kids.

well, how about you start up your own "who wants a sig" thread being sure to offer tutorials for people so they can learn how to make forums sigs based on your subjective views on what is a good/unique/totally rad wall paper, sig, and uap.
    edit:and you can put 18+ or 21+ on it to make sure your ageist views are catered to as well.

First off Weezy, I'm 32 years old, am married with a wife and two sons, I don't need some thug criticizing me for doing something for the wow community for free. You've obviously come here to troll. I'm done feeding you. Now leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    How about sticking to the actual topic? How did I piss people off by giving him feedback about his art? I love photoshop and I find these threads intrested, or atleast FOUND them intresting until I discovered it's full of kids.
    This is the last thing I'm gonna say to this dude >.>
    The first post was feedback. Then he said he likes it, we like it and thanks for your concern. Then he just made an innocent joke and THEN you started saying things like we don't know better. And about that thing of us being kids... There's a chance we're all older than you. We're just having fun, messing around.

I don't need some thug criticizing me for doing something for the wow community for free. You've obviously come here to troll. I'm done feeding you. Now leave.
    So I'm a thug now for appreciating rapmusic? Oh, the stereotyping.

And no, I didn't come here to troll in any way - As stated before I am intrested in artwork made by photoshop.

here is what i have tried in test

ur tutorial is rly helpfull thank u very much!

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/341/test1t.jpg

It's ok CT93, let's just let him be and he can leave. I've refrained from reporting his post for trolling and will just go about my business making what "I" think are nice, fun wallpapers, sigs, and avatars.

P.S. I love rap music too.

EDIT: tripleabd, great job!

I've gotta ask though, were you going for a "printed on cotton" kinda look, the background and foreground look like they were off of a t-shirt, it's different, not bad, just different. I'd also suggest putting shadows on the toons, GREAT JOB for your first one.
    Last edited by Cthulhu Ftagn; 2010-07-19 at 08:43 PM.

not rap music, but I love old kung fu movies and this is a fun remix and edit http://misscellania.squarespace.com/...self-high.html

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ok CT93, let's just let him be and he can leave.
    As you wish, my lord-squid-dude... *punches a hole in a wall*

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since I know it might take some time to shuffle through and get around to my request, I was wondering if I could just get an avatar made up for Thassarian and a signature with Thass and Lurid for now. Cause that would be pretty awesome.

Thanks in advance, if you have the time to get around to it.
    Last edited by Paragon; 2010-07-19 at 09:05 PM.

Syres

UAP:

Signature:

Signature 2

EDIT: I don't know if it's just me, but I can't SEARCH the forum topic so if someone mentions their post and doesn't post a link, I'm not gonna go searching for it... just a heads up.
    Last edited by Cthulhu Ftagn; 2010-07-19 at 09:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted the page, is that enough? cause i can grab the link

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylayia View Post
    I decided to make another one while the Cata Beta was installing. What do you think of it? What could I do better? Any advice would be nice, thanks.
    "big img stuff"
    This looks nice, the only thing I can pick on is that I think the lower drake i a bit misplaced in my eyes, it seems like it stand wrong or something compared to the other

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been messing around with photoshop for about an hour trying to make fire. But I still can not find ut how.