Some help gearing PvP Tree

Heya. Here's my wowheroes (in case I log on pve feral gear).

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone...ame=shanksteak

Origianly I was planning on going critchicken pvp, but due to my internet giving me horrible latency, it makes allot more sense to go healer. A few questions would be:

1. Should I go with 2 boomkin, 2 resto, and titan-forged shoulders, or is it worth it to get the swiftmend bonus?

2. Which 2 Pieces of the set should be kodohide instead of wyrmhide if yes on #1.

3. Will I notice a huge difference in switching belt and boots to the resto equivalents, or should I take care of those last?

4. What is the best first purchase for relentless set gear? Approaching 440 for the gloves, but if its better to go for another piece I'll just save

5. Which battlemaster trinket should I be rocking? I know allot of folks swear by the skele key from frosts, but trying to get 4t10 on feral before I get that for tanking/pvp.

7. Anything else, really? Open to suggestions.

A few notes on my gear:
    Just started gearing this, so yes, allot of my gear is garbage (blue rings, agi trink), because my pve spec is melee, I can't just use those while I wait.

I'm only doing BG's at this point, so slow arena point gathering

Allies rock horde 7/10 of the time on our battlegroup (I swear, every ally I see is rocking Wrathful/relentless shit, and we're lucky if half our team has a little bit of pvp gear on). So order does matter, as honor grinding is SLOWWWWWWWWW when you loose all the time.

I do plan to arena after I get full pvp gear on, so if that makes a difference, there you go...

Thanks much, hoping some experienced pvp'ers can help me out. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrrandion View Post
    1. Should I go with 2 boomkin, 2 resto, and titan-forged shoulders, or is it worth it to get the swiftmend bonus?
    If you're starting out in BG's, I'd say 2 boomkin may be a good idea, because the extra resi comes out handy in BG's (esp when in starter gear), however for arena you should aim for 4/5+shoulders (you can hardcast more in BG's imo, but in arena you often can't afford the time a fakecast takes etc, so swiftmend CD is bigger there, also 100SP). 2's you'll have enough with 1k-ish resi while in 3's I suggest 1200 or above.
    2. Which 2 Pieces of the set should be kodohide instead of wyrmhide if yes on #1.
    gloves&legg-or-chest (legg available from VOA if lucky).
    3. Will I notice a huge difference in switching belt and boots to the resto equivalents, or should I take care of those last?
    Take care of these last, while resto doesn't really benefit alot form crit, it still does (lifebloom final, nourish, swiftmend (had alot of OH YES CRIT swiftmends)), but in the end you should swap them to spirit, unless your playstyle sais you don't play games till you go oom anyway. It helps against recovering from burns and healing with 5% mana while turtleing better than crit does.
    4. What is the best first purchase for relentless set gear? Approaching 440 for the gloves, but if its better to go for another piece I'll just save
    Pvp gloves are good for the class bonus really (0.1 sec cyclone haste), but if you're going for relentless (I'm assuming frost emblems here?) you should go for head since it's 1950 rating req.
    5. Which battlemaster trinket should I be rocking? I know allot of folks swear by the skele key from frosts, but trying to get 4t10 on feral before I get that for tanking/pvp.
    The key is nice for those oh shit deepfreeze... FUCK SILENCE moments, it's acceptable in 3's but shouldn't be used in 2's (same goes for BM imo, though BM could work in 2's for the extra stats. I'd go SP BM unless you struggle to get 400 haste, in that case get haste version.
    7. Anything else, really? Open to suggestions.
    6% hit (4% base, 2% form racials, heard you can't gear over talents and 10% would be stupid anyway), 125 spell pen

---------- Post added 2010-07-08 at 02:54 PM ----------

oh yeah, best way to get 6% hit is wrathul neck+cloak, + rele hit ring