High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Icc Drakes and more

Hi all,

For a long time I've been playin' WoW on a high level on my main character, but this char doesn't have all the rare stuff I have on an semi-same geared alt. That's why I want to make my alt my new main, but I lack a lot of achievements in that way I have on my main character.
    I both have 10/25 drakes on my main character but only the rusted raid mount on my alt.
    My alt tho is on a totally different server and I'm not transferring my alt to my mains server to ask if my guild wants to do the drake thing all over just for an alt.
    My question for this is then: is there anyone who's selling these runs ? for example the 10 man hm achs or titles, maybe the drake etc. ? Gold ain't the problem I have enough but my friends are not up for doin' it all over and I heared some guilds do it for reasonable money and I want some other people to profit from my cash also .
    If anyone is in a guild that "sells" this "boosts" or knows anything more, please post it here . Most of the time you can find me on the Stormrage server on "Niviex" if not just leave a message here or PM me.

ps: I did all the fights so I know how the mechanics are just so you know .

Greetings,

<Nivi>

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bump plx?

ps: Talnivarr server naow !

I never get mounts from instances

15+ Year Old Account
    Realm forums are a much better place to ask, especially if you're restricted to a particular server.